Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Secret Escape Leicester area  (Read 1671 times)

Billy A 65

Guys any reports or help on this one?     Massage and HE seems to be.

External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Although there is no PG, pics are fake, per GRIS:

Profile has been up for 3 months, yet not a single feedback. She has spent a lot of time writing up the profile, yet no one appears to have seen her.

Offline surfman

She was on AW as Bella a year or so ago, EE girl. I went to see her and the service was below average. Massage was nothing to write
home about and HE was ok. She took her clothes of but no touching or anything. Overall an experience to be missed.

Dirty_diana

Anyone have any updates on her? Similar profile to a lady I used to frequent some time ago under a aw name of "elegant beauty" and "erotic massage 007" If so Bella is this lady..
Any recent visitors confirm if it's the same?

Offline joseph stevens

Yep..she is one and the same.  I saw 'Elegant Beauty' and also 'Secret Escape'..but not Vanessa..that was a few years ago!  She is a lovely, funny, quirky woman..and gives a good massage,  a 'tailor-made' HE, and if you are very lucky and ask nicely, a hand spanking and a 'seeing to' with a range of implements.  And that is all. Her 'no' is a definite 'no'!  A most enjoyable experience and pleasant hour for 60. 

Dirty_diana

Thought it was her... Used to be a regular punt. But did have her on and off days until you were one of her regulars. Maybe hence the mixed reviews above. Defo her own place though in the suburbs of leics. pet cage etc weirdly used to put me at ease. Instead of a bare room. Time to get emailing!