Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wrong job  (Read 1442 times)

Swansea lad

Why do so many working girls stick to punting when it's clearly the wrong job for them?

vw

Why do so many working girls stick to punting when it's clearly the wrong job for them?

Money how many other £150 per hour jobs can you do with no qualifications or experience ?

i would do the wrong job for that rate and so would most !

Offline cueball

Even the shit ones earn more in a week than most of our weekly wages

will-ow

Makes you think how much the really good ones make!!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Makes you think - a top agency girl at Maxes Angels, £300 per hour x 4 punters a day x 5 days a week x 40 weeks a year generates £240,000 cash, tax free minus 30% to agency minus 200 day's rent is a very nice little earner.... Pure speculation on the volume and it may be undercooked....

justfornow

I was talking to a young wg that said she had a boyfriend and I asked if she's planning to quit any time soon.
She said: "and what ? earn 8 £ ph ?! forget it."

puts in to perspective that whole "forced to do it" stereotype :D

Offline Jock D

Being realistic, prostitution is no different form any other 'industry'. You get some people who actually enjoy their job and want to provide the best service they can, and you get others who hate the job and are only in it for the money. This is where a site like this is invaluable in identifying the shit service providers and saving fellow punters time and money. It's kind of ironic though that the OP, asks this question,,,,well over 100 posts and no reviews....is this the wrong site for you????

Offline Blackpool Rock

Even working 1 or 2 days a week they are earning damn good money and more than stacking shelves that's for sure, just a shame most of them seem to blow all the cash buying a load of shit or stuffing it up their noses etc.
The smart ones buy property and rent it out thus generating an income once their looks and body can't earn the cash like it used to

jimbm55

One of my regulars is into property conversions. Sensible lass

Offline Roth

Even working 1 or 2 days a week they are earning damn good money and more than stacking shelves that's for sure, just a shame most of them seem to blow all the cash buying a load of shit or stuffing it up their noses etc.
The smart ones buy property and rent it out thus generating an income once their looks and body can't earn the cash like it used to

Happens all to quickly for some prossies.  :(

Type_O_Negative

Crazy cash in hand money. A good EE girl needs a few years in this game and then she comes back to Poland/Hungary/Czech Republic/Slovakia and buys everything for cash (houses, flats, plots of land, cars and more). Easy financial life.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 03:58:02 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Offline Sonny Crockett

Cash is the reason. They can earn a lot for doing fuck all!!!

Type_O_Negative

Cash is the reason. They can earn a lot for doing fuck all!!!

But they still need to deal with idiots, stalkers, barebackers, fluffies and more.

Just imagine - you are 24 years old pretty girl. You open the door and face ugly old git with a cheesy cock - it must be traumatic experience...

justfornow

But they still need to deal with idiots, stalkers, barebackers, fluffies and more.

Just imagine - you are 24 years old pretty girl. You open the door and face ugly old git with a cheesy cock - it must be traumatic experience...

it isn't traumatic experience. If it were they would quit and do something else.

Offline Sonny Crockett

They shouldn't be doing this job if they can't handle it. They just bring that poor attitude into punts that do happen and take money off the punter.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 04:35:33 pm by Sonny Crockett »

np500

Well, I think the good one's are worth there money, like has been said , thanks to this site , we can avoid the shit one's with a little leg work, but if a fat guy turns up, well that's the nature of the job, cheesy dick, just terminate booking as that's not on, I'd love to get paid to shag the ladies, but I could ( like most men ) only do the slim good looking ones, so best I stick to the lower paid day job. Hence I think they deserve there money, most of us could't do it ( in reverse situations ) and were else would most of us ever get a shag with georgious young wimin !

Swansea lad

I doubt many make 1000 per week though, there's probably a lot of waiting around.

My question is based on the fact that so many seem to hate any enquiries or come across so negative. If you ask a few questions and don't book, your a timewaster. Nothing to do with them being poor at selling themselves!

Offline smiths

Due to the money they can get which some or many couldn't get doing anything else.

Swansea lad

Well, I think the good one's are worth there money, like has been said , thanks to this site , we can avoid the shit one's with a little leg work, but if a fat guy turns up, well that's the nature of the job, cheesy dick, just terminate booking as that's not on, I'd love to get paid to shag the ladies, but I could ( like most men ) only do the slim good looking ones, so best I stick to the lower paid day job. Hence I think they deserve there money, most of us could't do it ( in reverse situations ) and were else would most of us ever get a shag with georgious young wimin !

True

Not sure I would call them all gorgeous though!