Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: any recommendations of ts that can cum ?  (Read 1089 times)

Offline Londoner722

on my last few punt they told me they cant come and im looking for  ts that can finish any suggestions ?

Offline Little Joe

on my last few punt they told me they cant come and im looking for  ts that can finish any suggestions ?

Can’t cum 🧐🧐🧐🧐.   What’s that all about! Are you meaning they can’t cum full stop, or just during that particular punt.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 09:25:25 pm by Little Joe »
Banned reason: Previously Banned - Dodo, Bush (can’t take the hint he isn’t fucking welcome here)
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What area are you looking for?

Offline signy

Your best bet would be to plough through the TS reviews within your travel range. Reviewers will almost always mention it if a TS cums for them.
You can then also assess other factors that may be important to you, and make a selection.

Offline Dj142

The bigger the dick the more cum in my experience. Girls heavily on hormones will struggle to cum a lot.

Offline themmidor

sometimes if you go at the wrong time girls will claim they can't because of having already cum several times earlier. Some girls will only cum for hour+ sessions, or ask for a bit extra.

Best bet is just to negotiate beforehand, so they're clear on what you expect and you know exactly what you're paying for

Offline CaptainRock

Hi again Londoner,

It can be difficult to nail it down; whether a tgirl you want to meet can cum or not. I always do, so I make a point of asking when first contacting them. Knowing before hand saves awkwardness later. Can I ask who it was you met that you mentioned?

As others have mentioned they may do so willingly, though that can be time dependant (if you're first to meet them that day then it can be more likely), or will charge extra for it...that swems tombe the norm. Its worth clarifying that with them.
I tend to ask something simple like "can i please check if you cum during bookings". Sometimes theyll ignore that question, so i try to be as polite as possible when asking, often acknowledging that it might be an awkward question to have asked. If they say no, or its possible but not guaranteed (which isnt no, so can be worth trying), the honesty is much more appreciated.
 Its also unlikely they will cum in less than an hours booking. So its best to have that in mind from the start. I am sure most people, me included, would rather not commit to a whole hour most of the time, but such is the nature of things.

Not sure if i have helped. My reviews list girls ive met who have cum with me.  From your review of maya mafair im looking forward to seeing her. Good luck, come back if you find anymore tgirls who do cum

Offline Londoner722

Hi again Londoner,

It can be difficult to nail it down; whether a tgirl you want to meet can cum or not. I always do, so I make a point of asking when first contacting them. Knowing before hand saves awkwardness later. Can I ask who it was you met that you mentioned?

As others have mentioned they may do so willingly, though that can be time dependant (if you're first to meet them that day then it can be more likely), or will charge extra for it...that swems tombe the norm. Its worth clarifying that with them.
I tend to ask something simple like "can i please check if you cum during bookings". Sometimes theyll ignore that question, so i try to be as polite as possible when asking, often acknowledging that it might be an awkward question to have asked. If they say no, or its possible but not guaranteed (which isnt no, so can be worth trying), the honesty is much more appreciated.
 Its also unlikely they will cum in less than an hours booking. So its best to have that in mind from the start. I am sure most people, me included, would rather not commit to a whole hour most of the time, but such is the nature of things.

Not sure if i have helped. My reviews list girls ive met who have cum with me.  From your review of maya mafair im looking forward to seeing her. Good luck, come back if you find anymore tgirls who do cum

Thank you so much for your help i will ask and get back to you when i get around for more punts i will let you know thank you

Offline harry1980

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=297472.0

Read my review of Gabriella in South Kensington. She came buckets!  :yahoo: