Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola- London Royal Massage  (Read 922 times)

Offline elias_7

A few days ago, I have visited LRM - Baker Street. I have been in this place many times in the last few years and stopped going when my favourite masseuse stopped working there. Yet they changed most of the girls there, so I thought I give it a shot with this new girl Lola. I booked 1 hr relaxing massage and was told that the HE is £20. (Overall £70)

I settled the paperwork and jumped to the bed. Although she started really slow, but the buildup was nice, as she got in the mood of the massage. Her touch is so soft, and she knows where and when to touch. She kept me on the edge, and I enjoyed this edging which ended up in explosive relief.

It looks like they have a completely new team of girls, not sure how good are the others.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

Did you mean to post this here on the Discussion Board rather than the Review Board?

Offline Martinx

Seems a bit expensive for HE only. Did she undress? Were you allowed to touch her too?

A few days ago, I have visited LRM - Baker Street. I have been in this place many times in the last few years and stopped going when my favourite masseuse stopped working there. Yet they changed most of the girls there, so I thought I give it a shot with this new girl Lola. I booked 1 hr relaxing massage and was told that the HE is £20. (Overall £70)

I settled the paperwork and jumped to the bed. Although she started really slow, but the buildup was nice, as she got in the mood of the massage. Her touch is so soft, and she knows where and when to touch. She kept me on the edge, and I enjoyed this edging which ended up in explosive relief.

It looks like they have a completely new team of girls, not sure how good are the others.

External Link/Members Only