Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evelina 22  (Read 3452 times)

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

"Back from holidays with a lot of energy"

Sounds like she may have had a previous profile. Anyone recognise her? Any intel?

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 07:32:11 pm by tomato sauce and waffles »

Offline tantraman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

"Back from holidays with a lot of energy"

Sounds like she may have had a previous profile. Anyone recognise her? Any intel?

Muchas gracias for rediscovering Evelina, ts&w :hi:

I'd fucked and reviewed her as Evelina 21, and now she's of course a year older as Evelina 22 ... but probably not a year wiser with her service.

:drinks:

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Thanks for the info, The_Don.  :thumbsup:

No problem, tantraman.

Offline fisherofsouls

Muchas gracias for rediscovering Evelina, ts&w :hi:

I'd fucked and reviewed her as Evelina 21, and now she's of course a year older as Evelina 22 ... but probably not a year wiser with her service.

:drinks:

ID card in veri pic is dated 1986 so that would make her 32 surprise, surprise !

Offline pepsicolaboy

ID card in veri pic is dated 1986 so that would make her 32 surprise, surprise !

Thats crazy - a whole 10 years. However she does look good

STAR-LORD

Offline johnsanders

Yup, went to see her twice when she was going about on her old profile. Was planning on putting a review up but sadly never got around to it.
She's a good punt, especially for the money. 120 pound an hour and you get a nice pair of tits, although they are fake, but i did like them, And one of the nicest arses i've seen on a working girl. Genuinely the type of arse which if you're behind her on the streets, youll end up following her for a few blocks just to admire it some more.

Would definitely recommend, hope she's well rested after her holiday because im certainly gonna visit her after pay day (the 28th, cant wait!)

Offline pepsicolaboy

Yup, went to see her twice when she was going about on her old profile. Was planning on putting a review up but sadly never got around to it.
She's a good punt, especially for the money. 120 pound an hour and you get a nice pair of tits, although they are fake, but i did like them, And one of the nicest arses i've seen on a working girl. Genuinely the type of arse which if you're behind her on the streets, youll end up following her for a few blocks just to admire it some more.

Would definitely recommend, hope she's well rested after her holiday because im certainly gonna visit her after pay day (the 28th, cant wait!)

Did you previously pay £50 for the anal upgrade now quoted? Worth it?

Offline WhiteBlizzard23

Genuinely the type of arse which if you're behind her on the streets, youll end up following her for a few blocks just to admire it some more.

anyone else doing this???   :rolleyes: