Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A bird in the bush is worthless  (Read 1707 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I see a new lady, whooppee, yes she is fat but she looks self confident and proud of her size and makes me randy to look at her. I was to be free this lunch time so about 0930 I send her a polite and positive email requesting a lunchtime meeting and citing my puntng phone number for a text. No reply. Wasted my time as no plan B - nobody I fancied in the zone where I was available.

So what is the point of joining AW for a lady if she then does not log on. Surely new ladies attract the gents seeking fresh flesh?

FAT.LADY

Hidden Image/Members Only click to enlarge
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 02:20:49 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

vw

May have been down the clap clinic getting tested and they had problems finding her pussy for a swab !

SUMO61

May have been down the clap clinic getting tested and they had problems finding her pussy for a swab !

My thoughts too  :D

Offline Bangers and Gash

nobody I fancied in the zone where I was available.

I find that very hard to believe.

Offline Roth

Any hole would do surely?  :scare:

Offline Punterperson1971

And the words under pick says "click to enlarge" don't  think she needs any more enlarging

Offline hullad

Wicked ....

She could fart and give them a clue

Offline stevedave

Her Sergei must not be very on the ball.

Offline RedKettle

well that disproves the theory that all Romanians are stunners that give crap service, some are ugly as fuck and give crap service...

inxs950

And the words under pick says "click to enlarge" don't  think she needs any more enlarging
Hilarious :-)

Chuckman

well that disproves the theory that all Romanians are stunners that give crap service, some are ugly as fuck and give crap service...

:lol:

Offline webpunter

Top marks to HP for being unabashed in wazzing up this profile.  Each to their own & the most important thing is knowing what you like
Think she should stay in the bush as if she starts climbing trees there could be all sorts of problems.  Timmmmbbeeerrrr  :sarcastic:

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

I think its safe to say in this case, a bird in the bush has suffocated.

Offline MrMatrix

How does HP find them. I wonder what his plan B would have been if this was plan A. :scare:

robbybox

HP you know that you should have been looking for a bird in the hand that we all know is worth two of this big Romanian bird in the bush.
How about B.J.Queen? She could've been your Plan B.
External Link/Members Only
 :hi:

HP you know that you should have been looking for a bird in the hand that we all know is worth two of this big Romanian bird in the bush.
How about B.J.Queen? She could've been your Plan B.
External Link/Members Only
I have seen her many times and reviewed her on here. I think she also had a previous name which included the word Angel.
Thanks anyway
HP

Offline regular_guy

I think she also had a previous name which included the word Angel.

she did indeed,  i saw her a few years ago , she went off the radar as she was quite ill from what i remember, always found her a really nice genuine woman.

robbybox

I have seen her many times and reviewed her on here. I think she also had a previous name which included the word Angel.
Hi HP. Yes I am aware that you'd seen her previously and reviewed her. That's what I meant by a 'bird in the hand'.
Amongst these many visits have you seen BJ Queen again recently? Is her picture still an accurate representation of the lady now? If she'd now lost a fair bit of weight but still retained all that boobage I'd consider porking her ... of course provided she had a ready supply of condoms and looked full of beans and good health.
I'm on the lookout for a BB WG fairly local to me who could wow me on a 1st time meet (Note: BB as in big-boobed NOT BB as in bareback ).

Ben4454

Profile gone. It seems like she was about to retire.

The following problem(s) were detected:

The requested member was not found or is no longer valid for viewing

I am gutted.

Hi HP. Yes I am aware that you'd seen her previously and reviewed her. That's what I meant by a 'bird in the hand'.
Amongst these many visits have you seen BJ Queen again recently? Is her picture still an accurate representation of the lady now? If she'd now lost a fair bit of weight but still retained all that boobage I'd consider porking her ... of course provided she had a ready supply of condoms and looked full of beans and good health.
I'm on the lookout for a BB WG fairly local to me who could wow me on a 1st time meet (Note: BB as in big-boobed NOT BB as in bareback ).
Had I seen here again I would have reviewed her or added to the existing thread. This is a matter of geography and opportunity, I wish I had a reason to visit Northampton.

Offline The_Don

I am gutted.

I clicked the link and had this message.

Sorry, but FAT.LADY is no longer active on this site. We have searched for other members that operate in the same area.

Looking at the other members on the first page. I've punted 5 and spoken to or seen in passing 6 more of those W/G :lol:

Offline unclepokey

I am gutted.

I, on the other hand, am thinking Hamlet Act 1 Scene 1  "For this relief much thanks"

Uncle Pokey

:angelgirl:
I, on the other hand, am thinking Hamlet Act 1 Scene 1  "For this relief much thanks"

Uncle Pokey
hmm

well I did not get my relief!