Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help! What's my girlfriend up to?  (Read 2207 times)

Montgolfier

Ive been with my oriental girlfriend a couple of years now and we met when I was her punter. She still works, but only maybe a week every couple of months and I'm cool with that.

I've tried to get her to stop working altogether but it seems no matter how much money she has, the lure of just a little bit more is too much, so like I said I've a accepted this arrangement.

So what am I whinging on about? Well when I was "just a punter" the services she offered were pretty indulgent - French kissing, cim, reverse oral all delivered with great enthusiasm.  I'd like to think that was just because it was me, but that would be rather naive. Now I've been around enough to know that most Chinese girls don't offer this and quite often the service is pretty clinical.

She's told me that all this has changed now she has "a boyfriend" and I want to believe this, but it niggles me to know what actually are her limits now and what is she offering?

So this is going to seem a crazy request but is there somebody out there's go would go punt her next time she's working and let me know what she will and won't do?

She will be working in Bristol next week so PM me if you want to help me.

Offline Turtle Z

Hopefully there isnt. It does make me laugh when punters enter into relationships with WG's then expect them to change. Especially since most punters will never change themselves. How about your girlfriend putting a tail on you to.see what you get up to?  If you can't handle what she does for a living then find a civvy girlfriend. This post is all about your insecurities rather than being about her.

Montgolfier

Yes you're right, that's precisely what it's about.

Sureshot

Stick a link up and i'll fuck your girlfriend. But seeing as im doing you a favour i expect you to pay for it :D

Montgolfier

I won't stick a link up as I don't want people to think I'm touting. And if you're serious I will pay, for the punt only, not your travelling expenses. I've PM'd you.

James999

Why not put a cam up in her room and watch for yourself, or hale you already done that?

Montgolfier

Apart from the fact it's probably illegal, I don't know where she will be working a oarticular week. as far as I can tell most of these Chinese "shops" have a different girl every week. I can't speak for anybody other than my GF as she doesn't work every week. She'll just say to me "In two weeks I will go work in X". Like I say she doesn't work that much but I would like to know what she's up to when she is working, hence this post.

James999

Offline PLeisure

And what will happen if you discover that she's offering rampant sex, no-holds barred and accruing a tidy fortune. You'll be OK with that, is it  :rolleyes:
Your unbridled insecurities are leading you down the emotional path of destruction.

Unless you want this thread to turn into another forum joke, you'd do well to keep this nonsense off UKP. It's your personal issue  :unknown:

tonibell99

Why not put a cam up in her room and watch for yourself, or hale you already done that?

Let's get this right, you are suggesting that the OP puts a camera up to spy on not only his GF but also the punter who could well be a member of this forum. What if the footage got into the wrong hands?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought this forum was on the punters side??

James999

My actual view is that the guys made this up as part of a fantasy, but cams are around, more so in brothels  :music:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Offline seeker

If you can't stand the heat ,you shouldn't have gone into the kitchen   :unknown:
but what a mindfuck....
Knowing "your bird is going to have "Tom,Dick and Abdul hanging out
Of her in x number of weeks  :scare
And she might actually enjoy it
As she does it even when she don't need the money .. .
Maybe she just likes getting fu#$@&  and paid :angelgirl:

vw

Link please sure Me, King Roth and TheGoat could test for you !

Montgolfier

PM me and I'll send you the link. Like I said I don't want to seem like I'm touting. So if you're serious send me a message and I'll give you the link.

Offline Roth

PM me and I'll send you the link. Like I said I don't want to seem like I'm touting. So if you're serious send me a message and I'll give you the link.

I'm sure we could all club together to make a very special plea to Admin maybe not to ban you for touting if you put up the link in public. :D  That way we can all see if she's a decent podge.  :D

But I'm guessing as an Asian prossie she won't do DFK? No anal neither unless she's a ladyboy?  :unknown:

Offline Brazilian Martian

And what will happen if you discover that she's offering rampant sex, no-holds barred and accruing a tidy fortune. You'll be OK with that, is it  :rolleyes:
Your unbridled insecurities are leading you down the emotional path of destruction.

Unless you want this thread to turn into another forum joke, you'd do well to keep this nonsense off UKP. It's your personal issue  :unknown:
+100

Montgolfier

PM me and I will send you the link.

When I first met her and was "just" a punter she did do DFK, I'm curious to know if she still does.

Offline RedKettle

Hopefully there isnt. It does make me laugh when punters enter into relationships with WG's then expect them to change. Especially since most punters will never change themselves. How about your girlfriend putting a tail on you to.see what you get up to?  If you can't handle what she does for a living then find a civvy girlfriend. This post is all about your insecurities rather than being about her.

Unusual on threads recently but here I 100% agree with the Turtle.  :)  Could not have put it better myself, spot on.

James999

I'm sure we could all club together to make a very special plea to Admin maybe not to ban you for touting if you put up the link in public. :D  That way we can all see if she's a decent podge.  :D

But I'm guessing as an Asian prossie she won't do DFK? No anal neither unless she's a ladyboy?  :unknown:

It's not touting, that's just his excuse for not putting up a link, as that would kill his fantasy, as someone may actually have the answer, there by linking the odd person in private it's unlikely and he can play his fantasy out for longer  :music:

will-ow

Absolutely bang on. Would you stop your job going into a relationship? ?  You knew from the start , so you shouldn't bitch because she carries on the job she had when you met!

Offline PLeisure

This whole thing is pathetic  :timeout:

OP, where is your dignity

KJ121212

Why don't you pay her yourself and she what she offers  :lol:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Does she restrict your activities when you punt oriental ladies in Bristol (according to your review)?

If not why are you so bothered about what she does with fellow punters?

:unknown:

Offline Zeusthedoc

OP - you offering to pay for my punt with your wife?

i'm up for that. PM me if you'd like.

Offline Turtle Z

Unusual on threads recently but here I 100% agree with the Turtle.  :)  Could not have put it better myself, spot on.

I think it's only politics where we generally disagree RK.   :drinks:

cockneybstrd

Does she restrict your activities when you punt oriental ladies in Bristol (according to your review)?

If not why are you so bothered about what she does with fellow punters?

:unknown:

Its probably because she only offers him limited services at home

Offline fisherofsouls

Go on then, I'll bite !

PM me a link and I'll see.about taking her for spin...

Offline Turtle Z

Ive been with my oriental girlfriend a couple of years now and we met when I was her punter. She still works, but only maybe a week every couple of months and I'm cool with that.

I've tried to get her to stop working altogether but it seems no matter how much money she has, the lure of just a little bit more is too much, so like I said I've a accepted this arrangement.

So what am I whinging on about? Well when I was "just a punter" the services she offered were pretty indulgent - French kissing, cim, reverse oral all delivered with great enthusiasm.  I'd like to think that was just because it was me, but that would be rather naive. Now I've been around enough to know that most Chinese girls don't offer this and quite often the service is pretty clinical.

She's told me that all this has changed now she has "a boyfriend" and I want to believe this, but it niggles me to know what actually are her limits now and what is she offering?

So this is going to seem a crazy request but is there somebody out there's go would go punt her next time she's working and let me know what she will and won't do?

She will be working in Bristol next week so PM me if you want to help me.

The other thing I don't get is if you were that bothered, why wouldn't you just set up an email address and a fake AW profile and email her yourself with a specific request about about her services. It seems like you're going to extremes before trying the obvious? However, as I said earlier, my view is that if you feel this way about it then you should call it a day. I would be interested to know if you'd punted at all during this 'relationship', or indeed done anything you've not told her about? Personally I don't see what the issue is anyway, you're ok with other guys pumping her but if she kisses them it's all over? You have a very warped set of principles.

vw

Go on then, I'll bite !

PM me a link and I'll see.about taking her for spin...

Hidden feedback on AW seems shady to me !

And looks like stock asian pictures and a few entries on GRIS

wont post links as think he is touting under the guise of being a saddo !

Montgolfier

I can only assume that some posters have never visited a "Chinese shop" before. Yes the profiles are fake, they are all "bait and switch" joints, that's par for the course with these places. If you don't like it, you don't go. It's not for everyone clearly But part of what makes this forum work is acceptance of the diversity that's out there.

In this case I just know my gf is the "switch" next week. Ideally the person that will help me knows the score with these places so can we please avoid the "fake profile" stuff as it's old hat and unhelpful in the context of this thread.

Please don't take offence as my comments aren't meant to be incendiary I just want to focus on the purpose of my post please without any distractions.

If anybody is genuinely interested to help me, then please PM me and I'll answer any questions you may have.

Thank you.

vw

I can only assume that some posters have never visited a "Chinese shop" before. Yes the profiles are fake, they are all "bait and switch" joints, that's par for the course with these places. If you don't like it, you don't go. It's not for everyone clearly But part of what makes this forum work is acceptance of the diversity that's out there.

B&S are just lowlife scumbags nobody gets a free pass on this forum because they are Chinese !

Bet she is a fat munter !

oring123

think op has to deal with it or move on
heard it before of wgs  they just like cock and thats its
 it that liking cant go away for long ?
and when they have a boyfriend it screws up just need cock feelings (and money of course )

vw

and when they have a boyfriend it screws up just need cock feelings (and money of course )

He is banned now think it was an elaborate attempt at touting !   :dash: :dash:

oring123

He is banned now think it was an elaborate attempt at touting !   :dash: :dash:

think you are right
 its the you pay now and
 i will pay you back later story
never quite happens ?

Offline Roth

Money more like.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: