Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I Seem to Never Get the Full Amount of Time I Booked For  (Read 1412 times)

Menace

I always go for half hour meets because it costs less, I lose too much interest after the first cum and anything more than half hour gets me too tired. However I've noticed I've not always been getting my full half hour and this is frustrating me. Say the meet starts at 17:00. After I call and into the apartment she disappears to stash the cash then sometimes they insist a shower. After all that is done 15mins has already passed... I know how satisfying half hour can be. Michelle Independent gave me the best half hour ever and it felt like 1 hour. I'm getting tired of paying for half hour and then getting 15mins. Anyone else going through this?

mikexxlong

Most Pro$$ie’s will cheat punters at any and every opportunity

Be it cheating you out of time ,money and or services and they have crafty ways of doing this :mad:

Maybe you should just go for the 15 minute option if it’s on offer as it may suit you better :unknown:

Offline PussyLover789

I know where your coming from mate, some girls are like that, I remember a time I did a 2 hour booking, the woman started getting dressed 1.5 hrs after the booking, so I asked her why she was getting dressed which she replied "Oh sorry I thought you'd finished" so from now on when I make a reverse booking on adultwork I always state that "business has to start with in 5 minutes of exchange of the cash or you will have to add the time on at the end" some people may think it's harsh but in this day and age I don't like being ripped off

Offline Stalinator

The problem is that many start the clock as soon as you enter the premises. So you are basically showering on your own time.

Offline mh

The problem is that many start the clock as soon as you enter the premises. So you are basically showering on your own time.

Er, many start the clock from your original booking time, despite not giving you the flat number until much later than that due to their back to back bookings!  :lol:

Offline RedKettle

to be honest you need to man up and (politely) take some control over this.  Make the timing clear and be assertive.

I stay as long as i want within the time I have booked, sometimes I just want to piss off and get out of there as quick as possible but mostly I have my time.  Sometimes longer (especially on half hour bookings) if the girl is relaxed and happy - I do not take the piss.

It is just being sensible and grown up about it - communicate clearly.

I say all this as if I am perfect - I have only developed the confidence to act in such a way since being on UKP, I used to be at the mercy of the WGs.

Offline momochan

Be a man and man up and also I would have thought most WG's only allow 1 pop for a 30 mins session ?

Offline claretandblue

Be a man and man up and also I would have thought most WG's only allow 1 pop for a 30 mins session ?
I normally do hour punts but when I do 30 minutes I always confirm beforehand that I can cum more than once, never been a problem

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Obviously getting the time you paid for is paramount but one other thing you could try is saying you've already had a shower and would rather not take another one? No WG I've ever seen has insisted I take one after I say this so it's straight in to the action without any of that messing about.

Offline Roth

Yep.  :(

Er, many start the clock from your original booking time, despite not giving you the flat number until much later than that due to their back to back bookings!  :lol:

And Yep some more.  :( :(

Swansea lad

If its a girl i havnt met before i tell them the time starts when she does. They usually just smile.

The only girl whos really short changed me on time was a a Romanian, really pretty, awesome oral but no boobs and a serious attitude problem.

Offline Roth

I always go for half hour meets because it costs less, I lose too much interest after the first cum and anything more than half hour gets me too tired. However I've noticed I've not always been getting my full half hour and this is frustrating me. Say the meet starts at 17:00. After I call and into the apartment she disappears to stash the cash then sometimes they insist a shower. After all that is done 15mins has already passed... I know how satisfying half hour can be. Michelle Independent gave me the best half hour ever and it felt like 1 hour. I'm getting tired of paying for half hour and then getting 15mins. Anyone else going through this?

Maybe throw up a few more reviews like the one you already done so that you name and shame the rip-off prossies.  :unknown:

Offline PussyLover789

If its a girl i havnt met before i tell them the time starts when she does. They usually just smile.

The only girl whos really short changed me on time was a a Romanian, really pretty, awesome oral but no boobs and a serious attitude problem.
  Ive never punted with a romanian girl, and by the sounds of them i dont think i ever will

Menace

Maybe throw up a few more reviews like the one you already done so that you name and shame the rip-off prossies.  :unknown:

Well here's what happened with Cute.Nicole in my only review. I paid for 30mins and only had her in my claws for 13mins. She seemed really eager for me to cum. After I did cum she left the room and I just sat there on my own for the remaining15mins :'-((((((((  :lol: I felt VERY unsatisfied. The only positive about that meet was her incredible looks. Now that I think about it the review should be a massive Negative. And it wasn't only after I cummed. After I gave her the $€£$ she took a while to come back.

Offline Malvolio

What you might want to do is say that you intend to cum twice in 30 minutes (even if you can't manage it) - this way the WG won't bugger off if you pop after 10 minutes.

Alternately, cut down the time you spend in the punt and go for 15 minute quickies.

LL

Yep I absolutely hate this!
If a girl makes me wait and then lets me in after the scheduled booking time I will now always check with her to ensure I'll still get the full time.

Sensual Brigit let me down in this way. I made an hour booking. Was told to wait outside when I got there. Let in the flat about 20 past. Enjoyed the session and lay on the bed after cumming to get my breath back. The clock was now on the hour. So I'd only had 40 minutes out of my hour booking. Wouldn't have attempted another round but just wanted to chill for 10 minutes. Brigit gets off the bed and says, "Darliiiiing, my bookiiiiing!" And that was my cue to get the fuck out apparently. She lost a regular as I've not been back since.

There's no guarantee of getting your full time. I'm not a liberty-taker with it. I don't expect extra time for the shower. I only consider to be short-changed when I'm hurried out early. All we can do is write about it here and try to find reviews for girls who don't rip people off. Independent Lena is an example of a girl who won't give you your full time.  Fuck her! (albeit for 15 minutes when you've paid for 30 :hi:)

Offline Turtle1

Most prossies lie and cheat punters out of money. You'll see the same ones go on Saffe and moan about how horrible the punters are.

Offline Billy no mates

to be honest you need to man up and (politely) take some control over this.  Make the timing clear and be assertive.

I stay as long as i want within the time I have booked, sometimes I just want to piss off and get out of there as quick as possible but mostly I have my time.  Sometimes longer (especially on half hour bookings) if the girl is relaxed and happy - I do not take the piss.

It is just being sensible and grown up about it - communicate clearly.

I say all this as if I am perfect - I have only developed the confidence to act in such a way since being on UKP, I used to be at the mercy of the WGs.

I fully agree, I have started to openly show them the time before handing over the cash
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 10:04:36 am by Billy no mates »

Swansea lad

There was a post on saafe a few days ago where a girl was moaning about being banged for the full hour, a few said she doesnt have to if she doesnt want too.

Fair comment but a partial refund should be offered to the client.