Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Posh Mummy  (Read 1210 times)

Offline odynsfee

Offline Corus Boy

I emailed her a few days back, the email has been opened and ignored.

Offline odynsfee

CB, Funny you should say that I just sent her one and she deleted it  :thumbsdown:
Maybe she is just out for the PG ?

Slippery when wet

Offline HughJardon

yeah defo TGTBT, quite a contradictory profile
she makes out that she had the photos done in her grandads and hes loaded
Then she makes out that she has a 2 year old who needs feeding and clothing. These rascals will write any old bollox to get a snag nowadays..shame because the girl in the photos brings out my bovine side

np500

Well , she has 2 feed backs and both have a couple of feedbacks them selves. but who knows ? Does she put her number up ?  e-mailing wg's gives them the option to just delete you if there's something thay don't like, eg age, size what ever . A lot harder for the girl to dismiss you if your talking to her on the phone. If she is genuine she going on my hot list and I'll take a pack of dypers with me ( not to wear ).

Offline odynsfee

Redevil, I wouldn't bother mate, I sent another as a test last night and  also one  to  Laura welsh (another deleter)https://www.adultwork.com/2959103 or External Link/Members Only and guess what they both got deleted within minutes of each other ! AND they both have feedback from the two same so called punters and you cannot see their feedback to see if they are genuine.
Time wasting PG scammers I recon  :dash:

Ben4454

Look at the feedback times. Proof enough. Timewaster / pg scam. On the other profile theres no sexual pictures = timewaster
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 10:47:43 am by Ben4454 »

np500

Odynsfee, it's a sham, so many of these girls seem not to be genuine, or in some cases just totally unreliable , in my 20 ish punts I've gone from mind blowing to old lady instead of model to simply no show , it's frustrating but the little head rules the big head and the next day off you go trying to find that pot of gold, trouble being the Sharks out there know we can't resist them beautiful girls and are constantly trying to fleas us. Our only saving grace is UK punting, I've said it before but you have to run this site with aw to try to keep up with all the dros that's on there. I do go back to a couple of girls who I now know to be safe and reliable but alway looking for another safe and reliable and to do that you have to do some shit punts or get let down in some way but this site helps cut the bad experiences down to a minimum. And we do love the excitement of the build up don't we, sadly more often than not leave thinking waste of money, still I'm off on a new adventure tomorrow. Can't wait !