Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Currently Faking It In Cardiff!!!!!  (Read 9524 times)

Offline HughJardon

Probably not faking it, shes been around a while and was curious about the big juicy bulbous bangers of hers, her nationality has stopped me from getting my meathooks all over her Roma globes, whats the bets on a good gfe punt with her  :D

External Link/Members Only

Slippery when wet

Probably not faking it, shes been around a while and was curious about the big juicy bulbous bangers of hers, her nationality has stopped me from getting my meathooks all over her Roma globes, whats the bets on a good gfe punt with her  :D

I like the look of her  :crazy: I can feel a visit coming on  :P

Offline HughJardon

I was 80% in tofft mode with Natty huge Tattys but the profiles evaporated, much like her pimps cheap cologne

My motorboat sessions gonna have 2 wait  :unknown:

Marymerr

Hey guys I'm a wg I know technically I shouldn't be snooping but just letting u all know that alot of fake profiles are actually hacked so good fb is from original wg. I was stupid enough to reply to a phishing text message thankfully all sorted now so just a heads up and good luck boys xx

Offline HughJardon

The way I use Adultwork feedback and its never certain. I first check high punter feedback and did the girl in question leave feedback, thats very important, but the whole Adultwork rating is wide open to scams, and is highly suspect at the best of times, when you know the signs youll be like Zypher reading the matrix code.

Anyway Natty when are you going to swing that glorious set of bad boys our direction....but dont reply here..go here

newforthisyear

Personally I take all AW feedback with a pinch of salt.

I Check either here or UKE for a more reliable source!

There's been a lot of discussion on UKE about those phishing text messages that girls get.. They tend to target new profiles and girls claiming they are new to this knowing they are green..

schutz

This one seems quite fake

No number so always dubious, feedback from 2 people who share feedback on another dubious profile where people with high feedback are calling bs.

np500