Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How would you feel? (Third Party has access to WG phone with out permission)  (Read 755 times)

Offline Uncle Bob

If you found out that someone had got access to an SP's phone without their knowledge?
e.g. Read any communication between you & the SP regarding what services/attire you want/expect during the meeting etc....?

Or even.. replying to your txts pretending to be the SP....?

Offline The sperminator

Depends who it was. If it was my wife, then mortified. Do expand.

Offline Ghost89

Concerned. As stated it needs expanding.

Offline winkywanky

If you found out that someone had got access to an SP's phone without their knowledge?
e.g. Read any communication between you & the SP regarding what services/attire you want/expect during the meeting etc....?

As I use a punting phone (with dedicated number) and a fake name when punting, then it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

I feel sure you do exactly the same?

If not then do tell us what's happened, we could all do with some entertainment on a boring Monday 

Offline Moby Dick

Happens: Use a punting phone, keep your messages brief and ‘phone/speak whenever possible.

I expect many do this with permission, ie maids, pimps, partners, other WG sharing accommodation etc.
Can’t imagine SP would be too happy if someone had access to their accounts/phone without permission.
Sounds like bullshit unless they are being controlled/ coerced?

Why not share the details of your experience!

Offline Uncle Bob

Was just a "what if"....

Agree many SP's may allow/ be forced into someone else answer/reply to punters i.e. maids/Sergei etc - but how many of us believe we are in direct contact with the SP?

I've often thought that being naive & gullable🤣

How many don't have a dedicated punting phone that has no traceability?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

How do you know this has happened and how do you know it was without the SP's permission. loads of them have pimps or maids who reply to messages on their behalf.

Offline Uncle Bob

I don't & am not implying anything at all about anyone

As I said, it was just a "what if" question.

Offline Moby Dick

What if the WG turns out to be ya niece and your sister or mum is sending you messages :
“Yes uncle Bob, I will suck ya nob”

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Come on we are all friends on here and no one will judge you.

Confess what did you message and ask for.... you've stated it was a "what if" question twice but methinks Uncle Bob was asking for something he shouldn't have  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

A what if question eh? What if my auntie had balls?  ah yes, she'd be my uncle. 

Give us a clue how to answer this 'question' of your's, how do you tell that the person sending you any txt message has the phone owners permission to do so or are actually the person you think it is.  :unknown:

Offline Stevelondon

I had a bit of a fling with a SP donkeys years back.
I saw her when she did massage (with a HE if asked)
We just sort of got on after a couple of visits and we ended up seeing each other. Drinks, meals etc.
She was younger and I had no illusions. It was just a nice thing and yes we did have sex etc (no charge)

So it was a month or so into all this and my phone rings (yes alright I know..... should have had a punt phone).   This bloke is on the line saying he is this girls partner and if I didn’t leave her alone he’d (his words) DO ME ONE

Long story short. He was her ex and he was giving her a hell of a lot more trouble than he could ever have given me.
How’d he get my number. Cos he had visited her seeing his kid and managed (don’t ask) to get into to her phone.

Anyways. As I say. Long time ago. Lessons learned by me.

Him...... right fucking head case and he ended up inside..... he beat her up.

Didn’t ask how I know but I do. The twats now sectioned under a mental health act.
I’d have quite happily put his head in a bucket of water and saved tax payers money.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 12:49:29 pm by Stevelondon »