Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help with reverse image searching of photos...  (Read 316 times)

Offline tantraman

Chaps :hi:

Some of us are much better at reverse image searching than others. It'd be useful to have a thread on to which us numpties (me included!) can ask for help with particular photos to check for B&S etc.

Having just been B&S'd, I myself have been trying to find from where these photos have been poached ...

Looks:

Add another letter to her name … and you get Liar!! Lia is not SP in photos used on AW, Vivastreet and Kommons …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes, one is presented with a peroxide blonde with bright red lips, but the SP is older and shorter girl for sure … 5’6” and pushing into Size 10 … a nice handful of 34B boobs, but sadly a flatish ass … a handsome face, plus prettily pouty … and smooth alabaster skin … so, although not the lithe young model in the photos, admittedly Lia is still attractive in a MILFy fashion.

... and TinEye yields no matches, and I'm not familiar with other engines.

Can anyone help with the photos above and/or advise about other reverse image search engines?

:drinks:

Offline Steve2

I tend to use Yandex as a default picture search but no hits on these pics

Online scutty brown

I've put all the photos through a bunch of search engines and nothing substantive comes up.
The first photo has a couple of hits on a facial recognition site named Pimeyes, but I'm not convinced - and need to pay a fee to get the full links

I've tried posting the hits but they're protected

possibly Russian

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 02:34:05 am by scutty brown »

Online scutty brown

« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 02:37:37 am by scutty brown »

Offline Lewis

Tineye is shit. It finds very few images these days.

I've found Yandex to be the best.

Google reverse image search isn't far behind.

Remember though, to try flipping the images 180 degrees and then searching again. These scammers are now doing this to fool searches.

eg,

A search for External Link/Members Only probably won't find anything,

But flip it 180 degrees and all of a sudden it can be found

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Whiteknight