Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tight foreskin  (Read 2185 times)

Offline Scotty69

Just curious as to whether many of you have a tight foreskin,
Ie tight to pull back, mine has always been tight, it's not so bad when soft to pull back, to clean etc...when it's hard there is no chance. It's never caused me any issues, just curious I may be missing something sexually, different feeling perhaps

Offline oddson1970

A couple of years ago l developed tight foreskin.It made sex uncomfortable unless lube was used. lts a different situation to yourself as my foreskin was normal up till then. l ended up having to get circumcised about 18 months ago

Offline Wowgeek

Is it that the foreskin doesn’t stretch?  If it is I would suggest seeking medical advice, I had exactly the same and, if I did pull it back, it was like wearing a cock ring when erect.

It’s what I think they describe as ‘fibrous’ and I had to have a circumcision. I agreed it caused no discomfort but I was advised it could lead to issues in later life.

Offline Scotty69

Yep it's easier to pull it back when soft, but no way when erect..like I say I haven't had any problems, sex has always been fine : )

Offline IAMBATMAN

It's called Phimosis and you need to get it sorted before it gets too tight to pull back at all. See your doctor I think there are ways to prevent it using cream or like one of the comments above and myself you'll need to get circumcised

Online Stevelondon

Well, as you say. You can withdraw the foreskin when soft for cleaning and hygiene purposes. If it’s not giving any problems when having penetrative sex, then I think your fortunate.
Most men with overly tight foreskins who experience pain during sex. Need to seek medical advise and usually circumcision is the outcome.

Offline Kelgon85

Just curious as to whether many of you have a tight foreskin,
Ie tight to pull back, mine has always been tight, it's not so bad when soft to pull back, to clean etc...when it's hard there is no chance. It's never caused me any issues, just curious I may be missing something sexually, different feeling perhaps

Yep, this has pretty much been me since I was a kid. When it’s limp, it goes back no problem for cleaning and the like. But when its hard, whilst I can pull it down (although not all the way), it can get quite uncomfortable. Still, it hasn't impacted me at all, but sex can sometimes get uncomfortable depending on the speed (although if I'm really into it, I tend to ignore it), but never painful.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 03:55:18 pm by Kelgon85 »

Offline oddson1970

Yep, this has pretty much been me since I was a kid. When it’s limp, it goes back no problem for cleaning and the like. But when its hard, whilst I can pull it down (although not all the way), it can get quite uncomfortable. Still, it hasn't impacted me at all, but sex can sometimes get uncomfortable depending on the speed (although if I'm really into it, I tend to ignore it), but never painful.
l fear you may need the scalpel at some point but seek medical advice, you might be lucky

Online DASBOOT

Speak to your doctor about steroid cream that may help

Online Dipper

Get it whipped off pal. If given the chance. Two weeks rest, and a very minor op.

For a cleaner, near maintenance free nob that a lot of ladies seem to prefer.  :thumbsup:

Offline Blackpool Rock

May be some useful info in this previous thread from 5 years ago, remember there are no new problems as someone will have already been there before  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88379.msg1080938#msg1080938
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 05:18:53 pm by Blackpool Rock »

Offline oddson1970

Get it whipped off pal. If given the chance. Two weeks rest, and a very minor op.

For a cleaner, near maintenance free nob that a lot of ladies seem to prefer.  :thumbsup:
2 weeks ??? my surgeon told me to use my todger solely for peeing for 6 weeks post op.....l lasted 5 weeks  :thumbsup:

Offline badsin

Speak to your doctor about steroid cream that may help

I get a tight foreskin on occasions, I went to the doctors and got it checked. I was prescribed Betnovate cream, which effectively resolved the issue with 24 hours of first application.
For me, it comes and goes, maybe half a dozen times a year. Apply around a garden pea sized blob of betnovate and its sorted.
Not sure if betnovate is only available on prescription?  :wackogirl:

Offline Scotty69

Yeh I think I have been lucky, when erect it will go back, but not fully over the head

Offline dynatron

yeah had a tight foreskin as a teenager had circumcision when aged 20 best thing i ever did minor op these days and never looked back-some girls seem to prefer if giving oral

Offline Jeffe

yeah had a tight foreskin as a teenager had circumcision when aged 20 best thing i ever did minor op these days and never looked back-some girls seem to prefer if giving oral

Similar, I found the feeling was better too after I had it done

Online Dipper

2 weeks ??? my surgeon told me to use my todger solely for peeing for 6 weeks post op.....l lasted 5 weeks  :thumbsup:

I was thinking more time off work than your first shag after.

Offline MrMatrix

May be some useful info in this previous thread from 5 years ago, remember there are no new problems as someone will have already been there before  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88379.msg1080938#msg1080938
I too remember this thread- some really useful stuff here with further links. Shame we cant amalgamate the two threads.

Offline Sleet

I had Phimosis and was causing scaring of the foreskin, which made sex painful so I was glad to see the back of it.

A mate had Paraphimosis, which is when the fore skin retract but gets stuck there.
Leaving the head swollen and painful, Drs need to make an emergency slit in the foreskin to release it.
If it’s left like this it can lead to gangrene and penis amputation.

This could then be used as a valid excuse for not posting reviews.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

I suspect the 6 weeks was for no sex / wanking etc, i.e. peeing only. Check out to see how much time off / bed rest you would require.

Those who have had the op may be able to advise on this.

Offline oddson1970

l was only off work for 2 days

Offline hunkybc

Betnovate cream and castor oil is a good combination to use to treat a tight foreskin.

Offline robo90

It's called Phimosis. I didn't realise what it was until my late ish teens and just accepted I couldn't pull mine all the way back, found a forum online that helped with ways to stretch it so it would work as nature intended! Mainly through use of a steroid cream prescribed by a doctor and stretching using a kit designed for it and those silicone ring things people put in their ears, these were probably the most effective as could be left in longer to help as long as it was comfortable. If you focus on it you can probably get it 90% sorted within a couple of months and start to see progress within a week or 2. Definitely worth a go before you go down the surgery route imo. Message me if you want some advice, I may be able to find the links to what I used aswell

Offline Scotty69

Yeh robo that could be interesting

Offline webpunter

:scare:
for ukp'ers suffering i suggest that you ain't a bunch of wankers
& there-in lies the problem

& to everyone else keep stretching the FS
regularly
prevention is better than cure !

as for lopping off the FS
bollox to that
IMO one of the best bits is when the burd slowly pulls the FS back
i've had massage burds do it with loads of oil & they stop literally 2mm from the FS slipping over the helmet
let it slide back then start again
one uber talented burd gently did it with her lips
looking me in the eyes
mind-blowing ... literally

you can still stretch even when a punt is imminent
just lay off the shootin bit if you are gonna struggle
i aim for at least 3 days worth

good luck chaps

Offline David1970

I got mine at 23.

Offline MrMatrix

I had Phimosis and was causing scaring of the foreskin, which made sex painful so I was glad to see the back of it.

A mate had Paraphimosis, which is when the fore skin retract but gets stuck there.
Leaving the head swollen and painful, Drs need to make an emergency slit in the foreskin to release it.
If it’s left like this it can lead to gangrene and penis amputation.

This could then be used as a valid excuse for not posting reviews.
Priceless comment :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Jackjack88

Who’d have thought my first post would be medical advice  :)
This is how I started off a few years ago
Foreskin was getting slightly tighter then gradually got worse over a year or so,
As someone above mentioned you could try the stretching kit that comes with various size rubber rings,
But definitely get it checked out by a dr.
In my case i eventually had a circumcision and never looked back since!
Got it done privately for about £700 but I’m over the moon now sex is much much more enjoyable  :cool:

Offline Mike66

Definitely get it seen to, I had a dorsal slit which didn’t work so ended up getting a full circumcision, it’s the best thing I’ve ever done from both a hygiene and sexual point of view. I couldn’t imagine life with a foreskin again 😁

Offline Bendown

I've lived with this problem all my life. It doesn't hurt when I get an erection or when having sex, so I've just lived with it.
It took a long time for me to realise mine wasn't quite "normal" shall we say, as the internet wasn't invented back in my younger days :D and I assumed the pictures in magazines were of circumcised penises.

Curiosity has got the better of me in the later stages of life, and I've got to try and find out what it feels like during the act without the constant cover.

I've just got one of those stretching kits to see if it will help fix the problem, but from a company marketing them for this exact purpose. Time will tell if it does any good.

Here's the link, but there are lots of places around. I think I chose wisely, but far to soon to talk about results. They did get a good rating on trustpilot for what it's worth.
External Link/Members Only

Offline rk_1985

I too have lived with this but paraphimosis. Does not hurt when having sex and skin retracts okay but gets stuck when it does. I then have to pull it back up which takes a min or two then it’s ok.

Offline ManinBeds

Mine is tight also, would never be able to pull it back when erect but thankfully it hasn't ever caused me any problems. Couple of years back it got really tight just out of the blue and I went to the doctors and they gave me some Betnovate cream. It soon went but they still recommended a circumcision. As i have had many urology operations for another issue I declined as I have had enough of people poking me in that area. Not got tight again and really hope to avoid a circumcision in the future.

Offline emraw

my foreskin is long and when erect it covers most the bell end.  Until mid-teens I didn't know it was supposed to go back! Since then I've pulled it back to wash in the shower regularly and during sex and wanking it goes back about half way with comfort which adds to the sensation (and why I'd never want to be cut). Have had to show girls in the past to pull the skin back during a BJ though,some just suck the foreskin

Offline winkywanky

The foreskin is designed to draw back all the way, whether flaccid or erect. If it doesn't go back all the way then it will potentially get micro-damaged when you get hard and it gets pulled taut, leading to scar tissue formation. This means it will be harder to treat without having surgery, and perhaps needing remove it completely.

Guys, if you have this condition then go see your Doc sooner rather than later  :unknown:. If you get in early enough then gentle stretching over time with a steroid cream will hopefully do the trick. If not then you may need it removed. Go see your Doc, they've seen it all before.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 12:33:17 pm by winkywanky »

Offline fudi_maar

I had phimosis till my mid-30's - I didn't even know it had a name or that it was a problem till a woman mentioned it to me.

Do NOT get circumcised - it's not necessary. And frankly, you don't even need to see a doctor - they'll probably recommend a surgical solution.

This is how I got rid of mine :

- Fill a bath tub with enough hot water to immerse your body and lie in it for 15 mins so the penis and the foreskin gets warm and soft.
- Whilst still lying in the water, gently stretch your foreskin but not so much that you feel pain. At first this may mean just being able to stretch it very slightly.
- Repeat this about 3 times a week, and you'll notice that each time you can stretch that little bit further. The key is not to over-stretch it - this can create
scar tissue which then will not stretch at all. Also do not try to force your foreskin back over the penis head if it's tight. Just give it time and you will get there.
- Do this for 2-3 weeks (or more). It took me 3 week and then I was able to get the foreskin back over the penis head. At first it was still tight, but gradually became easier and easier.
- Your head will be very sensitive at first but with exposure, this will reduce.

- Go and get your newly-enhanced cock sucked real good by some hottie.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
The foreskin is designed to draw back all the way, whether flaccid or erect. If it doesn't go back all the way then it will potentially get micro-damaged when you get hard and it gets pulled taut, leading to scar tissue formation. This means it will be harder to treat without having surgery, and perhaps needing remove it completely.

Guys, if you have this condition then go see your Doc sooner rather than later  :unknown:. If you get in early enough then gentle stretching over time with a steroid cream will hopefully do the trick. If not then you may need it removed. Go see your Doc, they've seen it all before.

I know I haven't got a cock, but like WW said get off to the docs. It's obviously causing enough of a concern to you to post on here. It will put your mind and ease and if you have to
have some minor surgery at least you will be comfortable. Just a woman's POV; we are always getting our bits prodded and poked but it's good for peace of mind to be honest.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 04:24:35 pm by Lou2019 »

Offline willie loman

its a common problem, the average mother or carer actually has no idea to check if there is a problem down there, the only real solution is circumcision, for me it was at  the age of 20, some men never deal with it, and basically never have a decent sex life, the price we pay for our absurd prudishness

Offline willie loman

its a common problem, the average mother or carer actually has no idea to check if there is a problem down there, the only real solution is circumcision, for me it was at  the age of 20, some men never deal with it, and basically never have a decent sex life, the price we pay for our absurd prudishness

famous people who were circumcised as an adult, president kennedy, richard branson, men who had foreskin problems, louis xv king of france, elvis pressley.

Offline fudi_maar

This is like saying "The only way to lose weight is to have surgery" and ignoring the possibility of exercising.

Offline Irvine68

This is like saying "The only way to lose weight is to have surgery" and ignoring the possibility of exercising.

Me early 40's tried stretching, bought stuff off the web no good, had private medical with work pluked up the courage to go dr for referral, all done in 14 days.

Wish I had done it when I was younger.

Offline willie loman

Me early 40's tried stretching, bought stuff off the web no good, had private medical with work pluked up the courage to go dr for referral, all done in 14 days.

Wish I had done it when I was younger.

agree , i even had the halfway house operation, before circumcision, wish i had it fixed earlier, if cock problems arent sorted out early doors, there is no way of avoiding surgery.

Offline willie loman

thats a daft comment, weight loss and cock problems are nothing to do with will power,its like telling people who need glasses that they are just lazy, if your cock is not sorted when you are a toddler there is no avoiding surgery as an adult, its astonishing the no of men who basically have no sex life cos of this.

Offline fudi_maar

thats a daft comment, weight loss and cock problems are nothing to do with will power,its like telling people who need glasses that they are just lazy, if your cock is not sorted when you are a toddler there is no avoiding surgery as an adult, its astonishing the no of men who basically have no sex life cos of this.

This is what you don't seem to understand. And your reluctance to accept any other option makes it pretty clear how narrow your way of thinking is.
Read my earlier post on this topic.

Offline willie loman

This is what you don't seem to understand. And your reluctance to accept any other option makes it pretty clear how narrow your way of thinking is.
Read my earlier post on this topic.

apologies , it seems to have worked for you, but every individual is different, if there was a non surgical solution it would have been suggested or widely known,do you not think? the truth is every cock is different, both men and woman are actually remarkably ingorant about their genitalia, the fact that you had never even heard of the term phymosis endorses this view.

Offline Tony567

Thanks OP for bringing this topic up.
I am in my fifties and am embarrassed to say I only found out relatively recently that the foreskin was meant to be able to retract behind the glans! Sex has always been a painful experience, and as a result is not a part of my marriage.
Thanks to this topic I have now discovered that I probably have had phimosis all my life. I am surgery-phobic so would not consider a circumcision unless absolutely necessary, so I too have ordered a set of stretching rings. If this doesn’t ease the problem I will certainly go to my GP, but reading about it, this seems as though it may help.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 09:28:52 pm by Tony567 »

Offline fudi_maar

Apology gracefully accepted. Yes, men and women can be ignorant of their genetalia - I certainly was. But my phimosis didn't impacted on my sex-life in a negative way - in fact, I realised afterwards that it helped a lot as I could last much longer (cos the penis head, which is highly sensitive, was not exposed).

There is a natural way to overcome it - and many people ARE aware of it. But the problem is that we are all conditioned to accept the medical world view on resolution of conditions. Whilst modern medicine is remarkable for saving lives, conducting operations etc it is based on prescribing pills and using the surgical knife. There is little in the way of looking at holistic means. Got asthma? The doc will suggest an inhaler. No doctor will tell that it's possible (maybe not in all cases) to eliminate asthma via pranayama (yoga of deep breathing) - I personally know people who have done it just that way. Got eczcema? The doc will give you a steroid cream. But a relative of mine overcome it using NLP.

Doctors are great for many things, but we as individuals can do ourselves a lot of good by doing a lot of research first and not taking everything which the doctor tells us as gospel.

Offline Clitheroelad

Im in my mid 50s and had Phimosis, came on suddenly and after about 6 months I went to see my GP who referred me to a consultant. Steroid cream didnt work for me. The upshot was six months later I had a circumcision and honestly from a sexual angle its the best thing I ever did. My owd fella feels more sensitive but my erections are like Im back in my 20's and the sensatioms are so much better. Granted it can be a little uncomfortable rubbing against certain underware but honestly Im so glad I had it done. I recently tried it out for the first time and having my newly exposed helmet sucked was exquisite. I had my first knee trembler for 30 years.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 09:38:38 pm by Clitheroelad »

Offline Adoniron

I had circumcision in my early 20s due to phimosis. Never looked back.

Offline Clitheroelad

I had phimosis till my mid-30's - I didn't even know it had a name or that it was a problem till a woman mentioned it to me.

Do NOT get circumcised - it's not necessary. And frankly, you don't even need to see a doctor - they'll probably recommend a surgical solution.

This is how I got rid of mine :

- Fill a bath tub with enough hot water to immerse your body and lie in it for 15 mins so the penis and the foreskin gets warm and soft.
- Whilst still lying in the water, gently stretch your foreskin but not so much that you feel pain. At first this may mean just being able to stretch it very slightly.
- Repeat this about 3 times a week, and you'll notice that each time you can stretch that little bit further. The key is not to over-stretch it - this can create
scar tissue which then will not stretch at all. Also do not try to force your foreskin back over the penis head if it's tight. Just give it time and you will get there.
- Do this for 2-3 weeks (or more). It took me 3 week and then I was able to get the foreskin back over the penis head. At first it was still tight, but gradually became easier and easier.
- Your head will be very sensitive at first but with exposure, this will reduce.

- Go and get your newly-enhanced cock sucked real good by some hottie.

Are you a medical.professional ?

Stretching may work but usually the scar tissue doesnt go away. If the foreskin gets stuck behind the head it can cause serious problems. Go see a GP and get it sorted. Quack remedies dont help most blokes with Phimosis.

Offline fudi_maar

Are you a medical.professional ?

Stretching may work but usually the scar tissue doesnt go away. If the foreskin gets stuck behind the head it can cause serious problems. Go see a GP and get it sorted. Quack remedies dont help most blokes with Phimosis.

And you've done a statistical survey on the matter, have you? How naive of you to dismiss the common sense approach to fix some thing using a natural, harmless technique first and prefers to lead others to the surgical path. I guess you must be a medical professional.