Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Donation For The Site To Move Forward Topic  (Read 17128 times)

Online timsussex

I'm being thick I know but what's an A Voucher?

yes you are

its an effort to avoid mentioning the worlds biggest on line shop  in case they dont want to associate with  scum like us

see the 7th post in this thread
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 03:49:20 am by timsussex »

Offline Steve2

Think of a river in Brazil  :hi:

Popular online shopping site  :hi:

Offline jeanphillipe

Six letter word - the owner lost half his money recently in divorce proceedings. The few  cases where I support the woman. :hi:

Offline Charlie Chalk

One of the world's longest rivers.
One of the world's biggest online shopping sites
Rhymes with "Gramisin"
 :)

Offline fatboy

Donation sent using my 'other' A  account.
Forgot to do this yesterday which may explain the slow uptake by others.
Hope it helps, FB
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 08:42:52 am by Head1 »

Offline iverthickone

I will donate, but have only just seen this now, as 95% of the time when I log in, I just go to the discussion and reviews in my area (Wales in my case).

I doubt I'm the only one, who does that, so my point is - is it worth copying the request in to each of the area's discussions pages?

Offline Doc Holliday

I will donate, but have only just seen this now, as 95% of the time when I log in, I just go to the discussion and reviews in my area (Wales in my case).

I doubt I'm the only one, who does that, so my point is - is it worth copying the request in to each of the area's discussions pages?

Completely agree many members only look at regional sections, it should also be unpinned from General discussion.

The A printable gift card is a doddle to do (you don't need to print it) just PM Head1 with the code. Very quick and completely anonymous (other than the PM to Head1)  :D

Online southcoastpunter

an A e-gift sent to  contactukp@yahoo.com.

Hope it helps a bit.

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
Thanks for the suggestions. We will take on board. Donations defo picked up yesterday evening. Keep them cumming.

Offline WelshMichael

Ordered a voucher and sent the code via PM as suggested in this thread.

Offline A Decent Fist

I've made my contribution via the A voucher. Word of warning about how to do it.

Maybe I'm thicker than most, but immediately below the boxes where you enter the details was a line saying that my Gift Card balance was £0.00.

I thought, totally wrongly as it turned out, that I would need to top up this balance to pay the amount to UKP. Having scrolled down I'd lost sight of the normal Add to Order and Buy Now buttons on the top right.

So I topped up my Gift Card balance only to find that this balance cannot be used on orders containing Gift Cards. It's no big deal to me as I buy stuff on A all the time, but it's something to watch out for.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 12:16:09 pm by daviemac »

Offline Goldfinch

So I topped up my Gift Card balance only to find that this balance cannot be used on orders containing Gift Cards. It's no big deal to me as I buy stuff on A all the time, but it's something to watch out for.
I did the same thing. :)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 12:12:46 pm by daviemac »

Offline the fitter

I've made my contribution via the A voucher. Word of warning about how to do it.

Maybe I'm thicker than most, but immediately below the boxes where you enter the details was a line saying that my Gift Card balance was £0.00.

I thought, totally wrongly as it turned out, that I would need to top up this balance to pay the amount to UKP. Having scrolled down I'd lost sight of the normal Add to Order and Buy Now buttons on the top right.

I topped up my gift card yesterday, and tried to send it 3 or 4 times, have spoken to A's E-gift sales, they talked me through it and assured me it would work today, we will see :)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 12:15:30 pm by daviemac »

Offline dubs

Or add it as a news banner at the top of the site.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 11:43:41 am by dubs »

Offline Matrix

I'll consider it, but I will say that it's not the best time of year to be fundraising.

Offline Doc Holliday

Or add it as a news banner at the top of the site.

That was done but was taken down? It wasn't that effective though while it was up?

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
Guys its not rocket science..........STOP TYPING THE WHOLE WORD.......A is enough I've sent in 3 reports so far you are making it god damn hard work for the mods ffs
A***** gift card purchased and sent :coolgirl:

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
Guys its not rocket science..........STOP TYPING THE WHOLE WORD.......A is enough I've sent in 3 reports so far you are making it god damn hard work for the mods ffs

I've added an Autocensor for the A word

Offline Private Parts

At last, an ounce of sense.
A’s coffers will be swelling.
PP :hi:

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

Offline winkywanky

Donation made in line with the size of my nob. I felt that was appropriate but it would be great if some of the bignobs out there made a similar gesture.

Thanks for everything Head1 and the Team, Merry Christmas all and here's to a much better fucking 2021  :drinks:.

Offline Xtro

Offline Blackpool Rock

Completely agree many members only look at regional sections, it should also be unpinned from General discussion.

The A printable gift card is a doddle to do (you don't need to print it) just PM Head1 with the code. Very quick and completely anonymous (other than the PM to Head1)  :D
Yeah that was the best option for me too, hopefully enough people will all chip in a relatively small amount to make a big difference.

Donations weren't rolling in to begin with however hopefully most people have more time to sort stuff over the weekend etc so the response should get better  :thumbsup:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Donation made in line with the size of my nob. I felt that was appropriate but it would be great if some of the bignobs out there made a similar gesture.

Thanks for everything Head1 and the Team, Merry Christmas all and here's to a much better fucking 2021  :drinks:.
But surely that's the equivalent of making a withdrawal  :unknown:  :D

Offline Liverpool

I followed Head1's advice and bought a gift card from a shop and have donated that way.

Offline cotton

That was done but was taken down? It wasn't that effective though while it was up?
I doubt banners would be a very effective strategy, topics like this probably work better.
A forum i was on before tagged members who donated "Supporting Member" which was simple and effective.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I doubt banners would be a very effective strategy, topics like this probably work better.
A forum i was on before tagged members who donated "Supporting Member" which was simple and effective.
That seems a bit unfair to those who would like to donate but aren't able to at the minute, for whatever reason. I don't see why there should be any need for anyone other than Head1 to know who has donated and how much.

Offline cotton

That seems a bit unfair to those who would like to donate but aren't able to at the minute, for whatever reason. I don't see why there should be any need for anyone other than Head1 to know who has donated and how much.
Well i guess it depends if you priorities the feelings of those who (for whatever reason) dont contribute or you prioritise the fund raising strategy .
Anyway just a observation/suggestion  :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Well i guess it depends if you priorities the feelings of those who (for whatever reason) dont contribute or you prioritise the fund raising strategy .
Anyway just a observation/suggestion  :hi:
The fund raising strategy can be prioritised without belittling those who are unable to pay or making those who can pay appear superior. If I make a donation I do not want or need public recognition for it.

Offline Home Alone

Amaz ing!!    :rolleyes:

You beat me, Xtro!

I've come late to this thread and was planning to add a comment on those lines when I got to the end of the thread!

Online timsussex

Donation sent

Quite frankly if you can organise a punt then you can find a way to donate  and of course if you can afford to punt then you can certainly afford to donate

Offline the fitter

I topped up my gift card yesterday, and tried to send it 3 or 4 times, have spoken to A's E-gift sales, they talked me through it and assured me it would work today, we will see :)
At last donation went through.

Offline bdyno

This is me - 99% of the time I only look at the regional area(s) I visit in real life.  I only go to the main discussion area in moments of extreme boredom!

I also fall in to another category that's been mentioned, someone who would like to contribute but isn't in a position to right now.  Lost my job back in August :(  Will donate as soon as possible

Offline hendrix

Done, cheers for all your hard work in keeping this site going!

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
Donation sent

Quite frankly if you can organise a punt then you can find a way to donate  and of course if you can afford to punt then you can certainly afford to donate

Well said.

Offline Kool Keef

Excuse my ignorance but I don't use the A site often, just bought some vouchers for the first time to donate, is the code I send to Head 1 the ASIN code?

Offline mr.bluesky

That may be the best £1 you've ever spent . (Sorry winkywanky couldn't resist )  :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

Excuse my ignorance but I don't use the A site often, just bought some vouchers for the first time to donate, is the code I send to Head 1 the ASIN code?
No I don't think so, did you do the printable voucher?

I had to wait about 10 minutes for payment to authorise then got sent a downloadable link to print but didn't print it just copied it and pasted it into a Pm to Head1

The code is in the type of format ABCD-E7FGHI-J3KL

Seem to remember there was an ASIN code while I was waiting for the voucher but i'm guessing this is an internal order code

Offline Kool Keef

I had to wait about 10 minutes for payment to authorise then got sent a downloadable link to print but didn't print it just copied it and pasted it into a Pm to Head1

Seem to remember there was an ASIN code while I was waiting for the voucher but i'm guessing this is an internal order code

:hi:

I'll have another look then, yep I did the printable voucher.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 06:32:34 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
I'm not sure, I just bought an eGift Voucher and put the contact email address as who to send it to, but that shows up on your account.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I'm not sure, I just bought an eGift Voucher and put the contact email address as who to send it to, but that shows up on your account.
I think there is a difference between an e-mailable voucher and the print at home for which you get sent a Pdf link

Anyway just looked at my invoice and the ASIN code is on that so looks like it is an internal order number or similar for the retailer purposes of tracking the order etc

Offline mrfishyfoo

I got similar described as a "claim code" in the confirmation email that I then pasted it into the PM I sent to the boss.  :hi: :hi:

« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 06:46:48 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline B4bcock

+ 1

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
I think there is a difference between an e-mailable voucher and the print at home for which you get sent a Pdf link

Anyway just looked at my invoice and the ASIN code is on that so looks like it is an internal order number or similar for the retailer purposes of tracking the order etc
Quite possibly, I have no need to be discreet so it doesn't matter if it shows on my account, just as well as it gives all the details in my order history.

Offline winkywanky

That may be the best £1 you've ever spent . (Sorry winkywanky couldn't resist )  :D

(you just upped my donation by 50%  :thumbsup:  :P)

Offline winkywanky

Yes, that's exactly it.

Offline Kool Keef

OK,  so I print the link & pm that?

I'm such a luddite  :blush:

Offline winkywanky

OK,  so I print the link & pm that?

I'm such a luddite  :blush:

You'll receive a cuple of emails, about 5mins apart.

The second one will contain the necessary code within the text of the email (no need to print off anything). Cut & paste it and send it to Head1 in a PM.