Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Informative Reviews, False Reviews, Leeches and Liars?  (Read 2941 times)

Offline Talbear

It’s been a while since I contributed to this site... mainly due to the fact that I got pissed off with certain members constantly calling each other out or questioning reviews as a result of differing views.

The site was becoming a circus where members were castigated for even daring to have an opinion. I had  a similar experience when I tried to back up a member for his right to have an opinion despite it being at odds with the other on the thread.

I have contributed many reviews over the years, however have ceased to do so for reasons above... I even had a member on here question Admin as to whether I was the same person as the member I was defending... 🙄

Unfortunately due to the propensity for punters to get ripped off by unscrupulous WGs or their pimps the suspicious mentality was a natural reaction.

However I found it became a very toxic environment to contribute to for fear constant questioning/ suspicion.

I have continued with my punting journey, but took the conscious decision not to contribute further to this site.

So I now sit as a lurker.... selfish yes, but given my contributions to various regional reviews over the years I feel like I’ve done my bit. Hopefully the site will lose some of the toxicity and become to closed group for punters it once was... it used to be a laugh on here... sadly it’s not the case any more.

Exile ended, albeit to contribute to this thread to explain why I’m now a lurker...!  :hi:

Offline old fart

I totally agree with Talbear, after my first ever review I as accused of being the WG pimp and being at white knight. also the review was not written by me.

I have posted a review a couple of days ago, which was rather long and expected some nasty uncalled for comments. Which has not happened, I have just posted some clarification. All I will say is I had a fantastic new experience with the WG. I have noticed recently that the tone of comments has become far less toxic and I am pleased that the aggressive members has got a life. Their attitude discouraged me from posting or contributing.

Old Fart

Offline hairymonster

To be fair, I contribute occasionally, as mentioned here, repeats of regulars are not allowed and would get repetitive.

I think we do have to careful that we dont turn this forum into a bunfight, its a resource of volunteered information, given for free with a full money back guarantee  ;).

It should be taken in the manner given. Not all member's feel comfortable here, there is on occasion a hostile barrage to posts that in reality is above and beyond.

How people spend their disposable income is not my concern, how many spend money on hookers that is not disposable to them doesnt either. I could see people spending outside their limits on girls if they get hooked, addiction is easy. I can see people attaining the income to achieve £500 pcm also.

I dont see why people would manufacture meets for none pimping reasons, but its possible. It would be an issue, it would be difficult to prove, it would be a mistake to accuse without. I could see it being sufficient grounds to ban if proved.

Why are we banging on about this? Why does it have to be so aggressive? isnt there enough stacked up against us keeping this hobby going, safe and secret to bang on about possible issues and posters that we are simply intolerant of?

leeches will happen, its how I started, it will encourage new people to find their feet and eventually contribute. If you want and need a closed, contributor driven forum with exacting standards, it will need to be a stand alone forum and like many others will fall away as the small close knit community drifts.

Just my 2p

Offline shroplad

To be fair, I contribute occasionally, as mentioned here, repeats of regulars are not allowed and would get repetitive.

I think we do have to careful that we dont turn this forum into a bunfight, its a resource of volunteered information, given for free with a full money back guarantee  ;).

It should be taken in the manner given. Not all member's feel comfortable here, there is on occasion a hostile barrage to posts that in reality is above and beyond.

How people spend their disposable income is not my concern, how many spend money on hookers that is not disposable to them doesnt either. I could see people spending outside their limits on girls if they get hooked, addiction is easy. I can see people attaining the income to achieve £500 pcm also.

I dont see why people would manufacture meets for none pimping reasons, but its possible. It would be an issue, it would be difficult to prove, it would be a mistake to accuse without. I could see it being sufficient grounds to ban if proved.

Why are we banging on about this? Why does it have to be so aggressive? isnt there enough stacked up against us keeping this hobby going, safe and secret to bang on about possible issues and posters that we are simply intolerant of?

leeches will happen, its how I started, it will encourage new people to find their feet and eventually contribute. If you want and need a closed, contributor driven forum with exacting standards, it will need to be a stand alone forum and like many others will fall away as the small close knit community drifts.

Just my 2p

Well said 👍

Online GingerNuts

That was before I knew about posting reviews and you of all people know that through our pm’s

The point is you were less than truthful about the number of girls you've seen.

Offline Beamer

That was before I knew about posting reviews and you of all people know that through our pm’s

PM's are supposed to be private, hence PM = Personal (Or private) messages.
 :hi: :hi: