Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a PrettyLittleSophie in WMids  (Read 461 times)

jbird123

Like the title says, looking for a girl to match PrettyLittleSophie who is London based. Train prices are a joke now and I don't fancy travelling, been looking for days on AW to try and find 1 girl as fit as her and I can't believe I've found 0. Dark Alex is the closest but 32 now and not around in a month. Any ideas guys?

Offline Madone1

Like the title says, looking for a girl to match PrettyLittleSophie who is London based. Train prices are a joke now and I don't fancy travelling, been looking for days on AW to try and find 1 girl as fit as her and I can't believe I've found 0. Dark Alex is the closest but 32 now and not around in a month. Any ideas guys?

A link to the girl in question will help pal.

Offline tesla

still asking questions without any contribution, thought you might have learnt something by now

jbird123

Sorry forgot you don't like cut and pasting, you just like the 1 click, and hard to make a contribution when you can't find anyone decent that isn't 150 miles away. I saw a girl with 50 great feedback in Manchester, she was rubbish, posted a review on auto-censored, then got 20 emails from other ppl having a go at me and my account got suspended, so I won't be posting any negative reviews just good ones when I actually find someone who is fit.

Offline GingerNuts

Sorry forgot you don't like cut and pasting, you just like the 1 click, and hard to make a contribution when you can't find anyone decent that isn't 150 miles away. I saw a girl with 50 great feedback in Manchester, she was rubbish, posted a review on auto-censored, then got 20 emails from other ppl having a go at me and my account got suspended, so I won't be posting any negative reviews just good ones when I actually find someone who is fit.

If anything negative reviews are more important than positives here and you won't get banned for posting them.

You might get banned for not posting any reviews though.