Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosa Northampton  (Read 1035 times)

Offline waly

External Link/Members Only

Saw an advert for massage and checked the map for location (which is wrong) however arranged a meeting by text and given the postcode and thought must be same house as Emmy worked from a while ago.

Arrived and met by Emmy! for those that have not had the pleasure, young ish Romulan, quite pretty and sexy in her one piece dress.
She recognised me and we had a little chat and I mentioned her name change- "whats a name"!

Anyway up to the room with bare bed, £40 exchanged for 30 mins and the dress comes off to reveal enhanced tits, nice but scars quite evident, sometimes the knickers come off, this time they stayed firmly on.

Poor rub down, and on turn over happy for her tits to be sucked and fondled, although previously have played with the pussy aswell, eventually hand job performed. I did ask why she never does more and told she does not like sex!!

For a cheap release with reasonably pretty and pleasant lady ok, but nothing more is really available. And the parking wardens around spencer bridge are eagle eyed :diablo:

Offline Charlie Chalk

Arrived and met by Emmy! for those that have not had the pleasure, young ish Romulan,
One for the Captain Kirk roleplayers/Star Trek fetishists?? :lol:

Offline Yoda71

One for the Captain Kirk roleplayers/Star Trek fetishists?? :lol:

HAHA funny !  :sarcastic:

Online MajorPayne

From your review I don't think I'll be seeing her.   Shame as I like punting for the variety.

Offline Jaymes

Had the same experience with her. She is reasonably tidy, but seems quite moody and her service changes with the wind. I’ve had her tits in my face and her pussy grinding against my hand.  I’ve also had bra on, practically no touching allowed and awkward silent treatment. If she delivered the former regularly she would be great.

Online doughboy

Had the same experience with her. She is reasonably tidy, but seems quite moody and her service changes with the wind. I’ve had her tits in my face and her pussy grinding against my hand.  I’ve also had bra on, practically no touching allowed and awkward silent treatment. If she delivered the former regularly she would be great.

Could it be that she was a bit uncomfortable with you wearing a bra?

Offline Jaymes

Ha, maybe. It would be a big one.