Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: REAL.GFE.KARLA. Derby.  (Read 1026 times)

52 review(s) for  REAL.GFE.KARLA (43 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
99 review(s) for  Unforgettable Karla (87 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Online Dipper

External Link/Members Only

Impossible to give anything but neutral for this as two services agreed on were not provided. (CIM,FK.)

£60 for 30.
That said there are a few things that salvaged it.

COMMS: Good.

VENUE: City centre apartment, safe enough.

KARLA: Cute, Colombian, toned, fit, firm, Spanish speaking. But English just about passable. Pics accurate.

MEETING: Starts with a kind of lap dance, I'm rock hard, she's grinding that sexy bum on me.
Holds my cock between her thighs and wanks me with them, her facing forward. Around she turns for some sack licking and then onto OW. (OWO is available. ).

As I've mentioned in the past I can take or leave oral so little else to say on this. It's at this point I'm wondering what's happened to the FK, only the most brief lip brushing at best. Onto RCG, gorgeous... she is an expert. Then into CG, again nice... a few nipple sucks and titty holding.
Over to doggy... fuckin hell, what a feeling.. she's in charge here and it feels great to be fucked properly by a pro... have to tell her to stop backing onto me so I can pump a bit.  :wacko:

Soon arrive at mish..  slamming into her and I'm pissing sweat but all in a day's work for her as she sings along to some kind of Latino music :lol:

I'm aware the sap is rising so ask to CIM. She doesn't seem to grasp that I'd like to wank it in rather than her suck it in so she kneels and covers her eyes whilst giving me a finger blasting :wacko: I ask her to open but no response.. fuck it just gonna spray her face I think.. nice load followed.

CONCLUSION: The absence of FK and CIM left me feeling short changed. But she's very sexy and could fuck for the Colombian national team.  :lol: :lol:

Doubt I'd ever return but lots will enjoy her.

OVERALL. 5.5/10. (Would've been 7-8 if services were as requested )

Offline HailWood

Thanks for the review Dipper. Personally not bothered about CIM but FK is important to me. Sonthanks again for the heads up as I have been considering Karla when I had a gap in my Punting calendar

Online Dipper

Thanks for the review Dipper. Personally not bothered about CIM but FK is important to me. Sonthanks again for the heads up as I have been considering Karla when I had a gap in my Punting calendar

:thumbsup: It might've been that I didn't make it clear enough she could've 'accidentally on purpose' forgot :sarcastic: who knows. My advice would be to make it crystal clear beforehand.

Offline boss1

External Link/Members Only

Impossible to give anything but neutral for this as two services agreed on were not provided. (CIM,FK.)

£60 for 30.
That said there are a few things that salvaged it.

COMMS: Good.

VENUE: City centre apartment, safe enough.

KARLA: Cute, Colombian, toned, fit, firm, Spanish speaking. But English just about passable. Pics accurate.

MEETING: Starts with a kind of lap dance, I'm rock hard, she's grinding that sexy bum on me.
Holds my cock between her thighs and wanks me with them, her facing forward. Around she turns for some sack licking and then onto OW. (OWO is available. ).

As I've mentioned in the past I can take or leave oral so little else to say on this. It's at this point I'm wondering what's happened to the FK, only the most brief lip brushing at best. Onto RCG, gorgeous... she is an expert. Then into CG, again nice... a few nipple sucks and titty holding.
Over to doggy... fuckin hell, what a feeling.. she's in charge here and it feels great to be fucked properly by a pro... have to tell her to stop backing onto me so I can pump a bit.  :wacko:

Soon arrive at mish..  slamming into her and I'm pissing sweat but all in a day's work for her as she sings along to some kind of Latino music :lol:

I'm aware the sap is rising so ask to CIM. She doesn't seem to grasp that I'd like to wank it in rather than her suck it in so she kneels and covers her eyes whilst giving me a finger blasting :wacko: I ask her to open but no response.. fuck it just gonna spray her face I think.. nice load followed.

CONCLUSION: The absence of FK and CIM left me feeling short changed. But she's very sexy and could fuck for the Colombian national team.  :lol: :lol:

Doubt I'd ever return but lots will enjoy her.

OVERALL. 5.5/10. (Would've been 7-8 if services were as requested )

Did she charge extra for the facial - I've been quoted £20 extra for that or CIM.

Online Dipper

Cheers, looks like I'll pass then  :thumbsdown:

Don't get me wrong it wasn't all bad. Just nail down services pre punt with her.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Thanks for the review matey, ive looked at meeting her in the very near future though the lack of fk and cim is disappointing, is it possible cim is extra and there was a misunderstanding if she hasnt charged you for it? Can anyone else comment thats seen her?
I did search her profile trying to find out what is extra/ included but could only find a price for anal if your not too big, so assumed the rest was all included.

From the rest of your review im not really put of her

Thanks again

Offline Si83

I saw her last week again and FK was as good as it gets. Literally snogging my face off, she even wiped her lipstick off after asking whether I was going back to work after before we got properly started.

The only downside was her daughter was just going to bed in another country and she had to quickly facetime her to say goodnight but we over ran so it wasn't really an issue.

Online Dipper

Thanks for the review matey, ive looked at meeting her in the very near future though the lack of fk and cim is disappointing, is it possible cim is extra and there was a misunderstanding if she hasnt charged you for it? Can anyone else comment thats seen her?
I did search her profile trying to find out what is extra/ included but could only find a price for anal if your not too big, so assumed the rest was all included.

From the rest of your review im not really put of her

Thanks again

No ILO, was certainly agreed on phone and in the room pre punt.

Only thing I can think of is because I wanted OW, she did seem puzzled as to how I was going to do it without her sucking it in. Seemed straight forward enough to me.. open up and i wank it in :lol:

As for FK, this was virtually ignored other than pecking. Praps I should've been more insistant but I don't like to seem rude. I'll get these gripes ironed out next punt.

Offline Picti

I also found her kissing to be pretty full-on, and pretty much from start to finish. As stated in my review I actually got her to ease up on the tongue action as I'm not overly keen on that to excess.

The OW but wanting CIM finish may have confused her, but I doubt the language issue was a factor. She's been working in the UK for long enough to understand come in mouth, and it's on her list of services.

Did you raise the kissing issue with her during the punt, or the CIM issue afterwards?

Online Dipper

I also found her kissing to be pretty full-on, and pretty much from start to finish. As stated in my review I actually got her to ease up on the tongue action as I'm not overly keen on that to excess.

The OW but wanting CIM finish may have confused her, but I doubt the language issue was a factor. She's been working in the UK for long enough to understand come in mouth, and it's on her list of services.

Did you raise the kissing issue with her during the punt, or the CIM issue afterwards?

No, as I mentioned I should've been more persistant during but didn't want to dampen the mood. Then once I'd bolted i was just ready for the exit. ( you know how it goes..) I also made sure I was minty fresh, so doubt that was the problem. Maybe she's slacking in certain areas?

« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 07:30:06 pm by Dipper »

Offline Picti

No, as I mentioned I should've been more persistant during but didn't want to dampen the mood. Then once I'd bolted i was just ready for the exit. ( you know how it goes..) I also made sure I was minty fresh, so doubt that was the problem. Maybe she's slacking in certain areas?

Wishing you'd been more assertive is a learning experience. You'll know next time if that's required.

I would've had a wee post mortem to see how she responded, and her response would've informed whether I bothered seeing her again.

Online Dipper

Wishing you'd been more assertive is a learning experience. You'll know next time if that's required.

I would've had a wee post mortem to see how she responded, and her response would've informed whether I bothered seeing her again.

Will keep it in mind picti.

Live n learn etc :thumbsup:

Offline NervousJ

Just goes to show each punter gets shown different tricks..I saw her Saturday and her tongue was so far down my throat it was untrue...

That arse in doggy though... :D

Did you see Brenda's shoes outside the other bedroom...  :scare:

Online Dipper

Just goes to show each punter gets shown different tricks..I saw her Saturday and her tongue was so far down my throat it was untrue...

That arse in doggy though... :D

Did you see Brenda's shoes outside the other bedroom...  :scare:

Yes, excellent fuck. Very athletic.  :wacko:
Brenda? Only shoes I saw were her own. But there was a bit of banging and commotion coming from next door. ?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 08:17:55 pm by Dipper »

Offline PepeMAGA

Just reread my own review to check, but yeah FK was excellent on my meet. Might just have not been in the mood? Not that that's an excuse etc

Offline NervousJ

Yes, excellent fuck. Very athletic.  :wacko:
Brenda? Only shoes I saw were her own. But there was a bit of banging and commotion coming from next door. ?

She's sharing with some TS called Brenda. After seeing the size 11 shoes I did a search on AW and it's some 6ft plus Amazonian mountain... the wig on the bed was enough to scare me to death...

Online Dipper

She's sharing with some TS called Brenda. After seeing the size 11 shoes I did a search on AW and it's some 6ft plus Amazonian mountain... the wig on the bed was enough to scare me to death...

:scare: :lol: :lol: