Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Courtney Flynn is back!!!!  (Read 1322 times)

Offline Ricky Ticky

I’ve been punting for 30 years and she is genuinely one of the greatest girls I’ve seen.  She was a reg of mine when she was working pre rona but retired during lockdown, thankfully she’s back.

If you didn’t see her previously I can promise you she’s; hot, funny, great conversation and treat her with you treat her right she’s mega filthy lol

I can’t wait to see her again.

External Link/Members Only

Offline WelshMichael

I’ve been punting for 30 years and she is genuinely one of the greatest girls I’ve seen.  She was a reg of mine when she was working pre rona but retired during lockdown, thankfully she’s back.

If you didn’t see her previously I can promise you she’s; hot, funny, great conversation and treat her with you treat her right she’s mega filthy lol

Mentioned a few days ago, with a little less hyperbole:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=378099.0

Online Doyle

I'm mildly amused that with all that enthusiasm you didn't manage to post a link to her profile :rolleyes:

(I'm sure those who want to can find it via Michael's link)

Offline sensualencounter

Did you not think to review her at the time?