Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Sia_ Kingston KT2  (Read 2173 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7215147) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Mav101

_Sia_   Kingston KT2

External Link/Members Only

FK OWO RO 69 Cow Girl and Doggy.
Half hour £90

Girl
She is disarming and doesn't feel like a hardened pro. She is quite tall, with very, very long legs, looks 30ya, as per her profile and has a very natural figure with lovely natural breasts. Light tan with lots of delicate freckles. Long strawberry blond hair, a bit stringy. Quite a sharp face, but very young looking with a bracie smile. Tiny little belly and looks really cute. Overall, I just wanted to eat every inch of her. Slightly nervous girl next door persona. Doesn't come across as a whore. 

I was tempted to go for the hour, but as she isn't offering CIM and when I asked, she wasn't keen on me rimming her either. I could have wasted 20 minutes just eating her ass out quite happily. As this was not on the table, I opted for 30 mins at £90.

Action
She was dressed in a short skirt and crop top over some sexy lingerie. She looked delicious with her midriff out and long legs. She has a cute smile with her braces. 

We started off with some light French kissing as I squeezed her ass and enjoyed her long, slender body as I undressed her. 

Then on to the bed for some OWO. She looked fucking hot sucking my cock and licking my balls. I laid back and enjoyed this view for a while.

Then I went down on her for a bit. I got between her legs and ate her pussy while playing with her small tits. She started playing with her nipples too. We established great eye contact, which was quite kinky.

After a while of RO,  I wanted that delicious ass and pussy on my face. I got her to go into a 69er with a pillow under my head. I love the bit where they straddle over your face as you get into the 69 position.  I grabbed her ass and hips and drew that pussy down onto my face. She has a really pretty pink pussy, with quite a long silky pink clit, all very pretty. A gorgeous curvey white ass with a loverly-looking asshole.

We had a good 69 session with be gorging on her pussy, and kneading her ass. Her clit swelled up and was going all the way down the back of my throat. And she is chomping away on my cock and gently tickling and licking my balls. I did this for a good while as I knew I wouldn't last long in the fuck.

Put the condom on and started off with her on top in Cow Girl. This way I could give some attention to those boobs that I had been neglecting. Licking her tits and some more light French kissing as we ground away.  My hands found their way to rub that puckered little pink ass hole too. I felt I was getting very close.

Moved her into Doggy. Those freckles on her back. She had a gorgeous ass with a pretty pink pussy and her hugely swollen clit dangling down. I stuck my cock in her and grabbed her by the hips for a very lustful thrust. Building and building to a cum. Holding her by her hips tightly as I filled the dom.

At the end, after cleaning up, we had a little chat, and Sia offered me a very nice back massage. I got her to straddle me and massage my back, which was lovely.

Overall
This was a really lovely fuck. I felt that we clicked. She is not modle-looking, a bit quirky, especially with the long stringy hair and braces. Loved her figure. I loved her clit going down the back of my throat. I was very worried I might bite it. The 69er and the Doggy were the highlights. 

Yum yum. I left very happy.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline drwho

Thanks for the details
Wouldn't usually be my type but convenient to me so could work out as a spontaneous meet when the situation allows

The thought of the braces worries me a bit but I take it there were no issues

Offline Sdave10000

Saw her again. I do really like her. Submissive and a bit insecure
  Still a but annoyed as last summer she agreed to try a CIM but dodged it at last moment and tried again by using the old hold the head down at last moment but she managed to dodge it and ended over her tits and me. Told her I was not happy so spanked her but she is still avoiding cum which annoys me. She had slut potential but doesn't seem to have moved on or will accept her education she needs.

Offline bhudda

Saw her again. I do really like her. Submissive and a bit insecure
  Still a but annoyed as last summer she agreed to try a CIM but dodged it at last moment and tried again by using the old hold the head down at last moment but she managed to dodge it and ended over her tits and me. Told her I was not happy so spanked her but she is still avoiding cum which annoys me. She had slut potential but doesn't seem to have moved on or will accept her education she needs.

She didnt want to do it but your tried to force her to? Theres a word for that ... not to mention the potential for a lengthy prison sentence

Offline Sdave10000

Saw her again and it was fine. Please don't use this threatening behaviour. It's unsettling. There are boundaries and crossing them is a definition but u put stuff up like this then u r causing alot of alarm

Offline Londonlee300

Great review thanks

Does she have fixed metal braces ?? Or plastic ones ?

Offline bhudda

Saw her again and it was fine. Please don't use this threatening behaviour. It's unsettling. There are boundaries and crossing them is a definition but u put stuff up like this then u r causing alot of alarm

If a lass agrees a service but fails to deliver you leave a negative review and dont revisit. You dont return with the intention of forcing her to do it by holding her head down. That is not only assault ... it is pre-meditated assault. If this unsettled you ... GOOD, it should do.

Offline Sdave10000

I don't need an education. I always know.my girls inside out. U r just a jumped up idiot trying to cause issues.4 years since your last actual input. Shut up u stupid little Napoleon

« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 11:09:59 am by Sdave10000 »

Offline Sdave10000

So I DMd this leach out who hasn't done anything to this community for 4 yrs. Like u said I am fed up with these idiots. These pathetic low life . I have put about 1% if what I do in here because idiots like this fuck it up. Kick the leach out. 4 years since a review and u let him input. Sort it out. U sort it out and I'll give u 10 leads for a start.

Offline bhudda

Well you do seem to be quite unsettled.  :lol:

I wont respond any more.

Offline Sdave10000

I judge u have history in this and now u r tryingnto pass the buck. 4 years what have u been doing? Stuff u should not ? We all know that those who call out are usually a perpetrator.

Offline drwho