Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyRoxane - Ealing  (Read 4667 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7605979) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Wowgeek

I posted in the TOFTT thread that I had sampled these delights as a TOFTTer but her profile has already disappeared. It was suggested that I review anyway in case she returns.

Arrangements easily achieved by text and she was in, what looks like, a recently refreshed small block of flats. Very clean and tidy but small. En-suite shower which I used and then down to business.

Her rates were £120 plus £20 for rimming and £20 for CIM/Swallow.

She is tiny, with boney hips and shoulders but not drug abuser skinny, just tiny. Her left breast was slightly deflated but her right was not. She was more of a tongue flicker than DFK but she would occasionally take some full DFK action. She was open to RO but totally non responsive, took fingers and some vigorous stimulation but it just didn’t seem to have any effect.  :unknown:

The main action, however, was sublime. Her tongue and my arse were a match made in heaven and her mouth and DT skills amongst the best I have experienced. Unrelenting mouth like a vagina action until explosion. Back of the throat and all swallowed effortlessly.

If she hadn’t already vanished I would definitely return, probably often.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online Magic500

So what was the point in putting up this review now that she's no longer working?

Offline LLPunting

OP thanks for the review  :drinks:
Better to post screenshots and photos (always worth snapping a record at least until you review) in case profiles disappear or the SP swaps to another profile and/or platform like VS, Kommons, etc.  That way you or others can more easily spot SPs who are trying to evade a reputation.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Magic500

Is that her? Nice!
I couldn't get anything from the AW link but would be interested in a meet if she has popped up using another profile or a different site.

Online patelprat

I think I saw her too actually. Few months back. Never reviewed.

There was profile on VS, not sure if still there.

I remember her DFK was absolutely ravenous.

Really slim and bony as you say. Almost verging on anorexic.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 03:50:54 pm by patelprat »

Offline LLPunting

I think I saw her too actually. Few months back. Never reviewed.

There was profile on VS, not sure if still there.

I remember her DFK was absolutely ravenous.

Really slim and bony as you say. Almost verging on anorexic.

The pictured arse and legs aren't boney, sure it's the same girl?

OP, was it the girl in the pics that met you?

Offline Fuzzyduck

So what was the point in putting up this review now that she's no longer working?

So what about if her profile is only deactivated temporarily (as many SPs do)? He mentioned on the TOFTT thread that he had seen her but the profile had gone. A member suggested he reviewed anyway, and I thank him for doling so.

Offline Wowgeek

The pictured arse and legs aren't boney, sure it's the same girl?

OP, was it the girl in the pics that met you?

Yes, definitely the same girl as the pictures. The one of her kneeling on the bed in the black bodice probably gives the best representation. Hips and shoulders were boney but there was something to grab elsewhere  :)

Offline LLPunting

Yes, definitely the same girl as the pictures. The one of her kneeling on the bed in the black bodice probably gives the best representation. Hips and shoulders were boney but there was something to grab elsewhere  :)

:drinks:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online patelprat

From what I recall, she only works Fridays, weekends and Mondays.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 01:58:31 pm by patelprat »

Offline DarrenT

I saw her once before, her rim jobs are really good. She told me she loves Rimming guys. I want DT her next time. How far can she take it, does she gag? Any know?

Offline gurds

Is her deepthroat proper deepthroat and smooth or is it toothy BJ?

Offline kungpo

Is her deepthroat proper deepthroat and smooth or is it toothy BJ?

toothy and couldn't get it completely down her throat but was close, with that being said YMVM.

Offline Wowgeek

toothy and couldn't get it completely down her throat but was close, with that being said YMVM.

My mileage certainly did  :rolleyes: It felt almost halfway down her throat and was just like being in a very tight pussy. No teeth at all as far as I could tell.