Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dariaa x Marylebone  (Read 827 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5639136) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7726818) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Averagepunter1

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £150 for 1 hour

Time: November afternoon

Comms: called her about an hour beforehand, no problems

Girl: Dariaa looks like her AW pics, apart from the obvious airbrushing. She’s tall at 5’ 11’’ with a great figure, nice fake tits and a big curvy arse.

The meet: greeted with a kiss on the cheek after heading in, she’s wearing lingerie with heels. Paperwork and quick shower, onto the main event. Lip kissing with no tongue as said on her account, then onto oral. First negative is that she gets the condom, I ask for OWO and she quotes me 50 extra. When looking at other reviews it doesn’t seem like this is usually the case, and isn’t listed on her profile. Onto OW which was average, not amazing but not lazy either. Do a bit of 69ing which is fresh and clean. Second negative is that I ask her to slow down a bit on the blowjob as I’m about to cum, and wanted to fuck her first, but she gets more intense and I blow in the bag. Oh well can’t blame a girl for doing her job. We talk for a bit and I’m reading to go again, fuck her in mish, doggy and her on top. 3rd negative is that she’s quite robotic, and doesn’t really seem into it. Blow in the bag again and I’m on my way.

Summary: wouldn’t return, she’s a sexy woman but the extra OWO and lack of enthusiasm don’t do it for me. Neutral as I still enjoyed the meet at the price, but wasn’t amazing.

Offline Neil197

I saw her originally in 2012, and then again in 2021.
She is rather mechanical, but on the 2021 visit she provided excellent hand relief.
I'm a great fan of the fake, bimbo look.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 10:08:45 am by Neil197 »