Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual / tantric massage Colchester  (Read 4076 times)

Offline Talbear

Morning all

Has anyone got any recommendations within Colchester area for a good FBSM service....

Not really after a rub and tug shop, but someone who is a little bit more expert..., I'm really struggling to find providers!!

Thanks folks

Offline Samcrow1

This is the only proper tantric place I've seen advertised External Link/Members Only not used her myself though

Offline roger9

Hi Talbear,

I've been a member here for a couple of months or so but this is my first post, so bear with me.

There is Helen at Soul Contact down near the Hythe area... she's very good but it is a strictly massage service with a HE. She is a lovely English lady with some great conversation if you want that, and does give a very professional massage. It is Topless, with some light touching allowed, but no sex. I have seen her several times, and she has a very professional website which gives lots of details about her and her service... just search for Soulcontact in google... she's not on AW.
Also, I visited last Saturday 19th, a new oriental girl in Colchester called Neena Oriental, who is new on AW in Colchester, but is only here for a couple of weeks until April, so you'll need to be quick. She gave me a fantastic massage, full body to body, and then OW and finally rode me to a very happy finish. I thought that would be that, but to her credit, she then told me to roll back over and continued giving me a lovely massage for another 20 minutes or so which was great.  When it was finished, I had a shower and then left a very happy chappy... She is operating from a clean and tidy but small flat near St Botolphs Roundabout... easy to find.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

hope that helps...