Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Rose - Nice surprise in Colchester  (Read 1376 times)

Offline Blackvanman

Hi chaps, a friend gave me the number of a lady in Colchester that he's been seeing. I texted and made an appointment for the following day. Was given address right then and a list of do's and dont's. Prices £55 for half hour and £90 for the hour owo £10 extra. Arrived on time at the given address. Typical middle/working class estate. As I walked toward the the door it slowly opened I couldn't see anyone. So cautiously step inside and behind the door was an attractive dark haired petite lady early to mid 40's I'd say. Shoulder length hair lovely red lips wearing a clingy red see through nightgown. See had eyes but I can't say what colour as I was transfixed on the perfectly shaped C cup tits. We exchanged greetings and I was lead upstairs eyes firmly fixed on her peaches bum. We entered the bedroom where there was a nicely presented double bed. This is obviously a family home and her own bedroom. We talked for a minute or two then I started to undress her. I remember her looking right into my eyes as I did this. (Still can't remember what colour.) She is very passive and obedient. Once we both naked the kissing and cuddling started. We were standing at this point and I must say we were both enjoying it. I asked her to lay on the bed face down and I massaged her smooth flawless little body. I laid on her back and slid my rock hard tool between her thighs and kissed the back of her neck. She asked if I wanted sex on oral. I said a little oral then we can move to sex. Normally oral just get me ready for sex. We changed around a the owo started. Damm was she good, deep and sloppy. I wanted to ram my meat in her tiny pussy but the oral was feeling to good to stop so I shot the lot down her throat. Wow. We cleaned up and I had a shower and left feeling completely satisfied. Last found out she advised on crazyoz.com.  English Rose 07551137095

Offline scouting

Offline Joelawerence

Thanks mate for review. Any DFK and attention paid to balls during oral?

Offline Mr.Originality

There is another review of her, a negative one. My experience was also a negative one, I will review soon when I get a chance.

Offline Blackvanman

Yes please do give your review. I can't find the one you mentioned. Maybe you should have waited and gave your review instead of just leaving a negative comment. 

Offline Mr.Originality

Yes please do give your review. I can't find the one you mentioned. Maybe you should have waited and gave your review instead of just leaving a negative comment.
That's not a negative comment, maybe for you it is, but I don't really care. And this is her other review :
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=380339.msg3883431#msg3883431

Offline Blackvanman

Thanks Mr.O. The review posted was from July last year and she did say she started in June last year and despite her age at the time she didn't know much about sex except to lay there and take it. She has learned a lot since then with more to learn in my opinion. Her oral now is top notch. I'm seeing her next week to try a couple other things.  When did you see her and can you teach her a few things. As I said she is very obedient.

Offline onepopwunda

Ive just contacted Rosie and she charges £90 half hour, £140 per hour. Not sure where you got your prices ??