Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual_Kate / Sexy-polish-kate - Kettering  (Read 1667 times)

15 review(s) for Sensual_Kate_xx (11 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Bill

On my way to Midlands recently I took the chance to break the journey up by spending an hour with Kate for £130.

External Link/Members Only

Comm's were pretty good, all sorted by text. Sounded like she was quite busy, fitting me in between another couple of clients on a midweek evening. The fact that she was obviously busy was a bit of a put-off for me - it sounded as though I might meet another punter coming or going, but decided to go ahead.

She works from a ground-floor flat, no idea what part of Kettering, but satnav got me there fine and parking not a problem in residential area.

Can't remember what she was wearing, something skimpy. I had a quick shower then lay face down on bed for a little massage which was nice and firm

Kate is fairly good looking, pics are accurate, quite solidly built but not acres of rolling fat. Breasts relatively small for a girl her size, but bullet-hard nipples. Her English is pretty good, can have a bit of conversation and a joke.

She gave quite a nice blowjob, not deepthroat but plenty of eye contact and attention to balls and shaft. Had sex in 2 or 3 positions then she wanked me off between her breasts.

All in all there was nothing to complain about, but it didn't quite do it for me. Kate was personable enough but I think the idea of one punter 5 mins before me and another 5 mins after just made it feel nothing special. I appreciate that's my problem not hers, hence it's a positive from me - always good to see someone new but I wouldn't repeat.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 10:51:53 am by Iloveoral »

Online MajorPayne

Nice review Bill, many thanks for posting

Remember to add, location in your subject e.g. Kettering

Offline JimmySW

Nice review Bill, many thanks for posting

Remember to add, location in your subject e.g. Kettering

Fixed!

Offline Bill

Working link   :)
Thank you. TBH I was pleased with myself for working out how to post a link - posting one that works is clearly the next level I need to aim for

Offline Bill

And here's the VS link  External Link/Members Only
So only 3 helpers needed to get my review up to spec' :rolleyes:

Thanks all

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
I’ve fixed the original post, just post the links matey no need to complicate them with fancy brackets  :D :drinks:

Offline Mase285

i am looking at visiting her, is she clean, fresh and smells nice, also do you know if in the town

Offline Bill

i am looking at visiting her, is she clean, fresh and smells nice, also do you know if in the town

Yes clean, fresh etc.  Forgot to mention I engaged in a bit of RO on her and there was nothing off-putting about her vag.

Room was clean as well and fresh towel for my shower.

Only thing I can say about the address is that it was in a residential area, not town centre

Offline waly

not participated, but i'm led to believe she's behind sainsbury's near to King St Chinese parlour.

Offline EastmidsBrowser

Initially I thought it was a review of Lovely Kate, a young Polish lady who did HE massages in Leicester before the pandemic. Moved to Bristol since. She was fun.

Offline Coriniumstud

Saw Kate a few years ago when she was in Swindon,and for the life of me I still don’t understand why I went back a second time