Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newby here  (Read 735 times)

Offline Indianboyytwop

Hello all

I had never heard of this website before until now and also never knew some massage places did any of the HE or other stuff. So from seeing a couple of posts on here i went to sacha health club in rayners lane and did not expect anything other then a massage. I paid the money which was £40 for and hour and got changed and was on the massge table and was relaxed and after a while she told me to turn over and she massaged my legs and then she asked me if i wanted a happy ending at first i did not understand anything and then i asked her again and she did the happy ending for £20 and she said nothing else.
I want to try more places that do more then a happy ending..any suggestions of the best around london after from soho?

Patagonian

Thanks for joining.

Please write a review in the reviews section of your experience. You will be advised to read the review guide so please do so.

Use the search function in the top right to find reviews of other massage places with HE. Literally search massage or credit card because the best reviewed often mention a credit card swipe. At the bottom of most pages is the link to the PuntingWiki.

Good luck.