Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone seen this busty ebony girl  (Read 1375 times)

Offline Mig I

Was going to see her before Xmas and decided to go for some larger looking boobs (Busty Ebony Beauty instead).  Review to come when I figure out linking and stuff.

Adultwork - DitaDelicious: External Link/Members Only

fredpunter

Was going to see her before Xmas and decided to go for some larger looking boobs (Busty Ebony Beauty instead).  Review to come when I figure out linking and stuff.

yes it'll be great when you figure out linking .... hang on a minute  :dash:

Offline iluvebonys

I can tell you that main profile pic is not her..it was originally posted on Facebook a few years back and I've got it on my laptop somewhere

Offline jj28

ive seen her. outcall about 6 months ago possibly more. shes alright to be fair, fake tits, fanny piercings etc
although a decent rump i never booked her again..... each to there own though. 6/10

Offline iluvebonys

ive seen her. outcall about 6 months ago possibly more. shes alright to be fair, fake tits, fanny piercings etc
although a decent rump i never booked her again..... each to there own though. 6/10
is that her in the picture i posted..would be surprised if it is...and would probably meet her lol

Offline jj28

nah that aint her, if it was id book again

Offline The_Don

nah that aint her, if it was id book again

So the was an B&S. 

If you have the time, why not post a review  :unknown:   

As a warning, to other genuine punters that use UKP

Offline jj28

dont really do reviews mate tbh... i just turn up fuck them then fuck off

ive done half a review on her sort of with my first post on this subject  ;)

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral