Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What Do You Guys Think About This One  (Read 1241 times)

Offline Bassman

External Link/Members Only

Just come across her page whilst making my plans for the week  :)

"Professional" shots doesn't do her favours facially IMO. But her selfies seem better for that.

Anyone spot anything I may be missing? Maybe come across her before?

LL

Before you go, call and check what's included in the advertised rates. My recent experience of Vivastreet after calling around lots of different girls on there - they were all charging extra for services like kissing, amongst others, which I expected to be included.

Offline Bassman

Before you go, call and check what's included in the advertised rates. My recent experience of Vivastreet after calling around lots of different girls on there - they were all charging extra for services like kissing, amongst others, which I expected to be included.

Will do, thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline peter purves

Have you gone yet?

This would raise my eyebrows, from the advert:

I KNOW MOST OF THE PROFILES ARE FAKE AND PROBABLY BECAUSE OF THAT YOU HAD BAD EXPERIENCES BEFORE AND THE GIRL WAS DIFFERENT THAN THE ONE FROM THE PICTURES, BUT IF YOU COME TO ME YOU CAN BE 100% ASSURED THAT YOU WILL FIND THE GIRL FROM THE PICTURES.
MY PICTURES ARE REAL, RECENT AND NO PHOTOSHOP I GUARANTEE, WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET.

All the best though
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

LL

Just generic bullshit, typical of the kind of text that all pimps copy/paste onto their girls' profiles. If it was AdultWork she'd no doubt have ascii art in the shape of a naked woman or a heart. I've stopped reading profile text. I just scan for age, price and services, check that bareback is not mentioned.

Offline Bassman

Have you gone yet?

No response to calls or text. Went with a plan b in barbicumming. Excellent punt. Not sure I can do another review on her or if I should update my last one.

Offline Bassman

Just generic bullshit, typical of the kind of text that all pimps copy/paste onto their girls' profiles. If it was AdultWork she'd no doubt have ascii art in the shape of a naked woman or a heart. I've stopped reading profile text. I just scan for age, price and services, check that bareback is not mentioned.

That's generally what I do. In fact I check off by and unprotected sex when searching to save time.

Offline peter purves

Perhaps I have been watching too many US detective shows :P . To over-state the obvious that her pictures are NOT photoshopped (when they are) would raise the   :scare: (alarm) and not my libido.

How did you get on Bassman??
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 08:59:41 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac