Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Awaiting a good punt.....1 in 5  (Read 784 times)

Beef Flaps

Since starting in the hobby late last year. I've seen 5 ladies of the evening. Only one gave me a good service although they are not quite my cup of tea (BBW) - She gave me a cracking BJ.

I refuse to pay over £60 for 30 minutes of fun. I'm not that fussy and normally just enjoy a nice deep sucky followed with CIM. Perhaps some sex if I'm in the mood generally speaking I like to relax and enjoy myself.

So at the moment I'm 1 in 5 for positive I'm off to see Ashley Gold this evening fingers crossed for 2 in 5.  :angelgirl:

What's your experience with good to bad ratio ?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Good luck tonight pal, hope you improve your average. As time goes on, with research here and good luck you should be able to get to 80% good.

Offline Nagilum

Since starting in the hobby late last year. I've seen 5 ladies of the evening. Only one gave me a good service although they are not quite my cup of tea (BBW) - She gave me a cracking BJ.

I refuse to pay over £60 for 30 minutes of fun. I'm not that fussy and normally just enjoy a nice deep sucky followed with CIM. Perhaps some sex if I'm in the mood generally speaking I like to relax and enjoy myself.

So at the moment I'm 1 in 5 for positive I'm off to see Ashley Gold this evening fingers crossed for 2 in 5.  :angelgirl:

Kindly review these please so we can avoid.

Ashley Gold is good see my review

<-------------------

As for punts. It really depends what I'm going for.  If its a TOFTT then I fully expect to walk 70% of the time, hence my last three reviews.  As for the ratio, impossible to give an accurate answer as we all have different expectations.

I would suggest you go for a longer punt

Beef Flaps

Good luck tonight pal, hope you improve your average. As time goes on, with research here and good luck you should be able to get to 80% good.

Thanks, review to follow.

Beef Flaps

Kindly review these please so we can avoid.

Ashley Gold is good see my review

<-------------------

As for punts. It really depends what I'm going for.  If its a TOFTT then I fully expect to walk 70% of the time, hence my last three reviews.  As for the ratio, impossible to give an accurate answer as we all have different expectations.

I would suggest you go for a longer punt

Thanks Nagilum. Your review and others is the reason I have made this booking. To be totally honest I have a feeling that the girls maybe linked... not from the same place but close enough to have caution. Hence the reason for not posting the negative YET.

Curious.......I'm happy to book for an hour, booking for 30 minutes limits my damage. Does booking an hour often result in a better experience?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 05:02:32 pm by Beef Flaps »

Offline Nagilum

Curious.......I'm happy to book for an hour, booking for 30 minutes limits my damage. Does booking an hour often result in a better experience?

If its a well reviewed girl I would say yes.  Its more relaxed, which you like and allows you to take your time, have two pops or one.  Generally with one hour punts you can dictate the pace better and have all the services including those that may be missing from 30 minute sessions. 

Beef Flaps

If its a well reviewed girl I would say yes.  Its more relaxed, which you like and allows you to take your time, have two pops or one.  Generally with one hour punts you can dictate the pace better and have all the services including those that may be missing from 30 minute sessions.

Good insight.  :hi:

Offline Nagilum

Good insight.  :hi:

You're welcome, hope you have a good punt tonight  :hi:

Offline smiths

IMO its a really bad idea to post ANY details of a forthcoming punt on the open forum, sadly there are scum about who gather info like this, this is how they could get the info to out a punter.

If you use UKP hopefully you will have many more good punts than bad. Some of us take a risk in search of a gem sometimes and sometimes that works, sometimes not, for you to decide your risk level.

Offline smiths

Thanks Nagilum. Your review and others is the reason I have made this booking. To be totally honest I have a feeling that the girls maybe linked... not from the same place but close enough to have caution. Hence the reason for not posting the negative YET.

If I were a one pop and out punter I would go for half hour punts and/or quickies, I am not so my minimum is an hour as I cant do what I want to do in less as I know from trying to. You can always book for half hour and if the WG is good ask to extend of course though who knows if that will be possible, that's the low risk option.

Offline Nagilum

If I were a one pop and out punter I would go for half hour punts and/or quickies, I am not so my minimum is an hour as I cant do what I want to do in less as I know from trying to. You can always book for half hour and if the WG is good ask to extend of course though who knows if that will be possible, that's the low risk option.

There is that option too +1

Also good catch on the posting punt details, I overlooked that!