Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Further to my earlier request....  (Read 534 times)

Offline diomhair72

I Have been umming and ahhhing about this one for a while now, she looks kind of happy smiley and fun, which is a big plus for me, looks my type but no feedback or ratings.

Can anyone help as If good I may go tonight after work!
External Link/Members Only

Offline diomhair72

I did AGAIN much obliged may still give her a whirl its the face and smile that does it for me, a neutral so not all bad

sean70

Even before looking at the link of her only review (which I did read before posting) I would have said the following.

1. Brazilian be prepared for a host of extras

2. Be prepared for pics a few years out of date or subtle photo shopping

3, Ensure you agree everything in advance BY TEXT (which might be the maid) and be prepared to walk, subject of course, if your cock is not controlling your brain if once your in the room she says extra for this extra for that and despite showing her written evidence she gives you that blank look saying pay up punter coz your not getting that free!

Offline nigel4498

After Romanians and Chinese Brazilians are up there with the worst of them in providing poor service.

Offline shagmore

Looks a bit fake, if you look at all her likes, She does not look the type to take a fisting (saying that not sure what the type would who do)
Looks like her pimp has just ticked all the boxes to get punters along.
But she does look cute

Offline diomhair72

Even before looking at the link of her only review (which I did read before posting) I would have said the following.

1. Brazilian be prepared for a host of extras

2. Be prepared for pics a few years out of date or subtle photo shopping

3, Ensure you agree everything in advance BY TEXT (which might be the maid) and be prepared to walk, subject of course, if your cock is not controlling your brain if once your in the room she says extra for this extra for that and despite showing her written evidence she gives you that blank look saying pay up punter coz your not getting that free!

Ended up having to stay at work a bit later so didnt get to go out and play, but thank you for the info and advice after reading the review I think I might still go whe I can, prostate orgasm are seriously intense and if she sticms a finger up, theres possibly a  humuorous anecdote for you all in it :D