Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New English Girl in Leicester  (Read 1228 times)

Timmy2

Hi Chaps
I have a duo coming up soon with Brook89 and her new friend Alesha, who is by all accounts a very pretty mixed race girl who is hot.  So I am very much looking forward to 2 hours of fun with 2 hot babes.
Some lucky bloke was lucky enough to spend time with them last night, not sure who it was perhaps someone is going to own up to it if it was a UKP member.

I am sure I will be reporting back as soon as the deed is done.. counting down the days now.....  :D

If you get there before me save me some  :drinks:

Raddy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ramsbottom-the-snake

I'm hoping to see Brooke soon whoever gets to spend time with her is a lucky bloke. So I am anticipating another interesting review from you.

I'm gradually finding my way around the site making contributions here and there and waiting for the opportunity to review.

Just reading Aleshas profile on Adult Work and it makes me laugh because the Alert warning is showing so I trust you will exercise some caution when you meet up with them.

Have a great time with them and waiting for you review.

Timmy2

Evening
I understand the Alert message now can mean the girl is so new to AW that they are not yet verified, and not to worry about it all the time, obviously a lot of "Alerts" are justified....

I Can't believe I have got to wait another 2 weeks....
If I could have got away from work today I could have seen Brook and Solai.  I offered them  via text 1 hour with me for £20 each, but they said it was £200... There was no way I was going to charge them £200 to fuck me.   I think I would have got a slap if I had been there (after they had stopped laughing and got their breath back)  :wacko:

Will report back as soon as I have seen the pair of them....

Raddy

Ramsbottom-the-snake

Spontaneously I tried to see Brook on Tuesday night, I was finished early having been on a two day course in Milton Keynes, but it didn't come off.  Shame.

But hopefully won't have to wait too long o see her. I had to wait a week to see her in December, god knows how you will survive for two weeks.

So proceed with caution. Just made me laugh.