Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paranoid about AdultWork payments  (Read 5727 times)

Offline Marmalade

I don't believe he's actually looking.

Did this Help Centre Article help you?      Yes  No

Please select one
option based on
your choice above:      I'm very satisfied
   I think it will help, but I haven't tried it yet
   It is helpful but hard to understand

My problem is not covered. Please complete the form below, or if you can't login, go here.

We are committed to providing you with a solution within 48 hours. If you have not received one in that time, please review the Help Desk again as it is most likely that your problem has already been addressed therein.

Try logging in first, it might help. I haven't emailed them recently, and havent always got a polite reply, but I've had plenty of replies from them.

stupidbafoon

Honestly,  don't worry yourself about it mate,  worst comes to worst.... Actually fuck that,  nothing bad will happen,  take Jimmy's advice and have a beer :drinks:

Thanks, i appreciate it..........if worst comes to worst i could be the Asley Maddison Sui Squad! Think I need that beer  :crazy:

stupidbafoon

I don't believe he's actually looking.

Try logging in first, it might help. I haven't emailed them recently, and havent always got a polite reply, but I've had plenty of replies from them.

Thanks Marmalade, I do appreciate your help but no it seems that if you put any keyword in your email enquiry that is covered in the help centre then it just says, "this is covered in the help section, your email hasn't been sent". Seems like they may be a bit less helpful than before.

Offline Marmalade

Thanks Marmalade, I do appreciate your help but no it seems that if you put any keyword in your email enquiry that is covered in the help centre then it just says, "this is covered in the help section, your email hasn't been sent". Seems like they may be a bit less helpful than before.
Well I don't have your problem as far as I know so not easy to check. At least you seem less worried about it than when you started. Regarding email chats with prossies, I imagine that might be deleted when you delete your account. Maybe not immediately, but as soon as they update the servers.

Offline Marmalade

btw stupidbuffoon (your choice of name ffs), all your posts except one have been on this subject. Are you planning to contribute?

Other sources might be a post to Mumsnet "OOOOOOO I'm terribwy sorry, but I did a stoopid thing and chatted to some prostitutes on that terrible Adult work site and I can't live with myself cos I love my wife and would hate for her to ever find out, what shood I do?" etc etc.

Once you go down the 'fear' road it gets darker and darker. Man up, do what you can rationally do now, stop worrying about things you can't, and live your life with the pair of balls you once had.

stupidbafoon

btw stupidbuffoon (your choice of name ffs), all your posts except one have been on this subject. Are you planning to contribute?

Other sources might be a post to Mumsnet "OOOOOOO I'm terribwy sorry, but I did a stoopid thing and chatted to some prostitutes on that terrible Adult work site and I can't live with myself cos I love my wife and would hate for her to ever find out, what shood I do?" etc etc.

Once you go down the 'fear' road it gets darker and darker. Man up, do what you can rationally do now, stop worrying about things you can't, and live your life with the pair of balls you once had.

OK, fair enough, point taken. I don't think i will be your best contributer, so I will probably bow out and leave this to those who can handle it. Thanks for the advice though, you are totally right, there isn't anything  I can do and i should stop clogging up this site asking for answers that no one can answer.

I'll deffo not bother with mumsnet though...... :lol: :lol: i feel bad enough about myself already............couldn't imagine how dark it could get if I posted on there!!! :scare: :scare:

Offline Marmalade

My answer isn't meant to be nasty mate. There's a good bit of banter on here so don't take offence.

People will generally be helpful (I often post stuff about Adultwork I think will be helpful). But naturally it's human nature to go out of one's way more for someone who is going out of there way a bit in return you know.

I think some people come on UKP as if we are a public information service. We have a back-office of government civlil servants whose job it is to provide information to anyone -- not. Even the owner of the site is a volunteer and pays for the site himself.

Anyway, nice of you to visit. If you decide to stick around and interact that's another story. Good luck whatever you do.  :drinks:

stupidbafoon

No mate, no offence taken. And all your comments are genuinely appreciated as I know, there really isn't an answer to this and I am becoming obsessed!. I genuinely don't want to keep bumping this up and putting a downer on the forum, its just when someone posts advice, info I feel obliged to respond with thanks.

I am going to try and get everything straight in my head, hope that no hacks ever happen and if they do have my story straight. As someone said............a bit of interactive "grumble" but for an extended period! Just a shame I didn't see this useful forum before i started c/c payments like a total numbnuts!

If you do ever hear anything I would always be grateful to hear what you know............you know, with me being paranoid and all :crazy: but I think your advice about getting darker and darker the more you think about it is advice I should take. All the best and have a nice Chrimbo  :drinks:

Offline Garden69

It's was risky but I think there was more chance of you OH catching you in the act of camming than someone hacking AW to get your details and those then being given to your OH. OMG go get a life !!!