Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alex - VS - Bury  (Read 370 times)

Offline 19jammy

I saw this girl last week, unfortunately I got the ad off VS & it’s gone now, but in the pics she was wearing blue & white lingerie, from memory there was 4 or 5 pics. The pics showed a slim blonde girl.
I don’t normally do VS, but this one made me look twice as it was £50 for half an hour, the pics looked genuine as they seemed to be selfies & amateur in style. So I thought, I can always walk if it’s not her, which I was expecting, so I got to the location, near Bury FC, when I got there I sent a mess for final instructions, then I waited, seemed ages, but when I checked back it was only 2 minutes.
I reached the house & the door opened, she was stood behind the door, always worries me as then you’re kind of trapped, but I saw her face peak round & she looked cute, so in I went. As she closed the door, my eyes adjusted to the light & she looked ok, probably was the girl in the pics, but she was wearing a silky dressing gown. She smiled introduced herself & said to follow her up the stairs, there was a slight accent.
The room was ok, kind of empty, but it was fit for purpose.
The sun was shining through the curtains & I could see her better now, still not sure whether it’s the same girl, but she was still pretty. I gave her the cash & she left to get rid & get me water.
I stripped & sat on the bed, she returned after a couple of minutes, I stood up & downed the water, she had a nice smile & came up to me & we kissed, not dfk, but nice soft kissing, I pulled the string on her dressing gown & it opened up to reveal soft white bra & knickers, kind of silky, she was a bit chubbier than in the pics, if it was her, but still cute. She threw the gown onto a chair while I unhooked her bra, her tits were great, nice, soft & big, I went to kiss her nipples, & was planning on going down to her knickers, but she decided to drop to her knees first & get my cock in her mouth, owo was very good, we’d discussed extras & this was included. She told me to sit down & continued sucking, she was so good I thought I was going to cum, so had to stop her, she climbed on top as I shuffled fully onto the bed, she was on top, kissing & gently biting my lip, whilst she pressed her pussy against my cock, she slid down & sucked again, licking my balls, she then said, sex, I was like, yes, she crawled back up, at this point I’m thinking, where’s the condom, but she reaches down the side of the bed into a bag for one & then puts it on, she slides her pussy onto me & grinds away, sitting up, so I reach out to feel her tits, she then lies on top kissing me again, as we get into a rhythm, she starts breathing heavier & moaning a bit, but nothing OTT, she starts moving faster, grinding harder, she seems to be close to cumming & kissing me hard, I think I’m going to cum too, but she slows down, softer kisses, I ask if she’s cum, she just smiled & said, ok, cum now, I asked if CIM was available, she said no, but I could cum on her body, I’d been so close during sex, it would take a couple of minutes to get back to that point & she seemed annoyed at this, she told me to stand, while she gave me owo, then wanked me off, I told her I was going to cum & she stopped, so I grabbed my cock & came on her tits, she hopped up & was cleaning herself with paper towels, she gave me one too. She grabbed her gown back up & put it on & sat down, she asked how it was, I said it was ok, asked if she was ok, she said yes. It seems to me, that she did cum, but then something switched & she just wanted me out.
However as I was dressing she tried to make small talk, I asked where she’s from, she said England, I asked about the accent & she said Spain, might have been, but I think she was Romanian.
When I was dressed, she stood up, reached round my neck & kissed me passionately, I was surprised, she undid her gown & I felt her up one last time, she gave me the nice smile again & then said, hope you have a good day.
Overall it was a really good punt, but the bizarre cold 5 minutes near the end ruined it for me.
Whether she’ll pop back up again, I have no idea, but I don’t think I’d return, even for the £50.