Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: North West / Sasha Diamond - Chester/ Chesire  (Read 1558 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6115715) (11 positive, 5 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
36 review(s) for Sandy luscious  (19 positive, 8 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline zyed

External Link/Members Only

£90 for half an hour. She has changed her name/profile several times.

Location/Time: This punt happened in December 2020. Comms were OK, messaged on WhatsApp early on and a quick phone call. Very nice hotel in Cheshire near the train station. Found it a bit difficult to navigate and parking was OK. Place itself was not that busy, but the train station was. Once I arrived there was radio silence for around 20 minutes before being given the room number.

Services: Made my way to her room and the usual hide behind door stuff. Got greeted by Sasha wearing some lingerie. First impressions, is that she is no way the age she claims to be, think 40ish rather than 25. However, she has nice fake big tits and small arse, and face had some work done which I do not mind but there was what appears to be heavy smokers’ skin. Had a quick shower and then sorted paperwork.

Started with some DFK and touching. Her lipstick got everywhere, before she gave me a blowjob/hand job. Very good technique' gagging & spitting and licked my balls too. Explored her body some more, by spanking her. Sucked and squeezed her tits and licked her nipples and some motorboating/titty fucking. Excellent dirty talking throughout. She lied back and I licked her pussy and arsehole. Very nice and clean shaven. Fingered her holes.

On with the condom and fucked her missionary before switching to cowgirl/ reverse cowgirl. She then sucked/licked my dick and balls before going further down and licking my arse. I then bent over, and she wanked my dick while licking my arse. Fucked her doggy in both holes over a chair that was in the room before she got on her knees and begged for the spunk. I covered her face/tits and then cleaned up & showered. Said our goodbyes and I left via a fire exit just outside her room. Overall, she is quite energetic, and service is good, but her profile pictures are not accurate, and comms were not the best. I feel like she was quite mechanical and has a set routine. Her prices do change a lot.