Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Playmate laura leigh  (Read 2710 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5791818) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Hollywell

External Link/Members Only
Met Laura this morning
160 for the hour

Good communication by email phoned for house details easy to find, descreet tidy clean.
Dressed as requested schooly outfit no underwear nice views up the stairs. Mixed views on here figure wise what I saw was a fit girl 30 ish great body slim and firm nice boobs. Plenty of kissing she lead the way undressing each other then owo great technique on to 69until  had to stop her on with hood necessary but real passion killers, she climbs aboard enthusiastic then missionary doggy, i struggled  so she stood and touched her toes great views, back into missionary then asked in the end do I want to cim or facial I opted for cim,  long chat and a cuddle afterwards was in no rush to get me out all in all great time had with a very attractive (imo) enthusiastic and fun girl with a great body and knows how to use it, all this was filmed which is free in a 1 hour x booking I would def recommend  and will return in new year lovely girl

Offline Fac51

Cheers for the review OP

Was it DFK ?

Online Hollywell

Yes was whatever suits very enjoyable time