Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manchester Abbie, Stretford  (Read 2748 times)

15 review(s) for manchesterAbbie (14 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline nsa_fun_87

External Link/Members Only

Incall in flat in stretford, £70 for 30 mins

This meeting happened before we were locked down for the 2nd time. Iv had a real milf itch for a while and Abbie has been on my hotlist for a giod few months. Also tried to book Zoe and lexi (i havent seen either of them) but they werent available so went with my 3rd choice
Zoe - External Link/Members Only
Lexi - External Link/Members Only

Comms and location
Sent a text in the morning for an afternoon session and received a quick reply to confirm the booking. Received the postcode about 2 hours before and it an apartment block with plenty parking in stretford/old trafford area, im not sure if there is a tram stop nearby but i drove.

Meeting
I have to admit i was disappointed with how she looked as although i had expectations about her age, i expected her to be fitter (similar to naughty aimy). I decided to stay as i was sure the service on offer would be top notch.

Started off with a nice sensual massage which was a great way to get me hard and ready for action. Was asked to turn over and abbie gave me a great blow job. Deep throat, sloppy she certainly knew what she was doing. I came close to cumming a few times but abbie knew what to stop/slow down without me going over the edge. On with the rubber and fucked abbie in several positions - she is a pro at cowgirl and doggy wasnt too bad either. Once i sensed i was close to the edge i whipped off the condom and finished with a bj cim.

Overall i did have an enjoyable experience with great service but i just didnt think the lady was that fit. Aimy looks unbelievable for her age (in my opinion) and abbie looks average for a woman of her age. So i was disappointed with that aspect and maybe i should have expected that but sometimes its hard to judge from reviews unless you see the people yourself.

If anyone could shed light on how zoe or lexi fare compared to abbie that would be great!

Offline Kool Keef

Was working in her area a few weeks back & tried to arrange a meet, after initially replying she then basically left me hanging with no explanation which I didn't appreciate, left me feeling pissed off at the time.  :thumbsdown:
Sounds like I had a bit of a lucky escape tho  :thumbsup:

Offline Hollywell

Seen her a few times and three duos with Zoe always delivered great service and i thought she looked great but we're all different Zoe always God in my opinion very vocal