Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nisa. Granny Flat Bispham (Blackpool)  (Read 4692 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only

Nisa took over from Malee at the granny flat in Bispham. Had a quick 30min session a while ago, & it was a top session.

£60 for the 1/2 hour. Gave her the cash, & away she went to stash it. She returned in a single thin top. I was sat on the edge of the bed, & she sat on my lap facing me. I ran my hands up to her bare arse. She pulled her top down to expose a cracking pair of tits. Highly doubt they are falsies, they feel real.

Soon it was on with the rubber, & BJ No.1. Good eye contact throughout. I re-paid the favour, fresh & very responsive.

She was hinting she wanted shagging. Went in Mish. She loves it. Swap to CG, then Doggy. This girl has so much energy. Finally back to Mish for me to pop my stuff. Quick clean up & away.

All in about 25 min, not that it was a problem running under. I was well & truly sorted.

Dunno if LDown is effecting her, but Malee is back in Dec. Hope to give this one another going before she goes.

Offline Marquis

Thanks for the review.   :thumbsup: Seems like another one to add to my ever growing post lockdown HL.

Are the Vivastreet photos really her?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Looks good, i've never punted a girl off of VS as I always have the impression there is even more room for B&S etc than on AW.

A decent review like this may actually persuade me  :thumbsup:

Never been to "The Granny flat" but heard it mentioned many times, can I assume it's a permanent Thai punting place where the girls regularly change every few weeks  :unknown:
Also picked up it may be on or just off of Red Bank road  :unknown:

Offline chrishornx

Looks good, i've never punted a girl off of VS as I always have the impression there is even more room for B&S etc than on AW.

Never been to "The Granny flat" but heard it mentioned many times, can I assume it's a permanent Thai punting place where the girls regularly change every few weeks  :unknown:

Not been myself but I think you are in the right area

often tempted and this one sounds good but always concerned about turning up and she's gone and a new one is there

Online scutty brown

Correct on both points - its on a back alley roughly behind the chinese place, you enter via the back yard
Seems to be linked to the Thai Lidl flats in Preston - girls switch between the two and mainly seem to come from Birmingham area

Offline chrishornx

Seems to be linked to the Thai Lidl flats in Preston -

so is that murder alley?

Online scutty brown

so is that murder alley?

no-one has suggested the thai girls or trannies were involved in that...

Offline Laid_back_bloke

As Scutty mentioned. It’s a stones throw from the Chinese place. Pictures on VS I’d say are pretty accurate. She’s a cracking body, & non of the weird mechanical stuff that some Thia’s insist on. It’s just a proper shag, & she goes like a rabbit.

I don’t generally use VS. I only go off VS if there has been some good links via UKPunting. This place has had a fair few, plus knew this advert is the Bispham place, so used the VS link in my review.

Now a rare good fuck for £60 in Blackpool.

Not sure if she’s working during lockdown. I did fire a text yesterday, & still no reply. 

Offline Marquis

Pictures on VS I’d say are pretty accurate. She’s a cracking body, & non of the weird mechanical stuff that some Thia’s insist on. It’s just a proper shag, & she goes like a rabbit.

Good to know, thanks for the reply. She will probably have moved on by the time I come out of self-imposed hibernation but that's life.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Good to know, thanks for the reply. She will probably have moved on by the time I come out of self-imposed hibernation but that's life.

She did say that the previous girl Malee was back in December, also worth a visit. I’ve had two cracks with Malee, both were good. Not sure when the changeover is due.

Offline Laid_back_bloke