Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English-alexis-xxx - Preston  (Read 5565 times)

10 review(s) for lexilou1991xxx (3 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline OniPirate

External Link/Members Only

Pre lockdown punt, due to work was visiting Preston and decided to have a quickie with Alexis

Comms
Was good, contacted the number on her profile got a fairly quick response back, agreed to a time and was provided the postcode.

Private flat just outside the city centre.

The Girl
I would say she is the person in the pics, and would also say her age is fairly accurate on her profile. Facially she is a pretty lady although not a head-turner in my opinion, personally I wouldn't look twice if I saw her in the street.

Price
£50 for 15 minutes

The Meet
After communicating the time and duration of the meet was provided the postcode, once arrived was provided the full address. After paperwork was sorted there was some light kissing, which followed by laying on the bed while she performed owo to get me in the mood. Once ready got the condom on and started to fuck in doggy which wasn't bad at first but in the midst of fucking my nose caught a whiff of a particular smell, yes you guessed it, I was smelling a shit smell from her ass :vomit: I mean come on if your expecting to see someone please clean yourself especially when the service seeker is expected to be clean on arrival.:dash: At this point I'm no longer regretting not booking for 30mins and decide best to hold my breath to continue fucking to get closer to completing just so I can get closer to leaving to get some fresh air but sadly it wasn't working as I could still smell it so decided to pull out and finish myself off on her tits. Once cleaned up, dressed and left the place.

Overall
Rating this experience neutral, as the first half of the meet wasn't too bad and I also knew what I was getting myself into with a 15min booking, obviously the reason why I haven't gave a positive rating is because of the hygiene issue, regardless of the duration of the booking it is my belief both parties should be clean for a pleasant experience.

Offline standardpostage

Thanks for review.
At £160 hr she should be spotlessly clean.
She needs telling about the smell  :(
Mine would have been a negative.
Hope your next one smells of roses (the flowers not the chocolates)  :)

Offline con-a-ser

« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 12:40:35 am by daviemac »

Offline con-a-ser

Sorry I didn't realize I thought it was just giving fellow punters a heads up / warning

Offline photoclicker

If i the same girl uses a place  off new hall lane old mill i saw her last year  awfull

Offline chrishornx

size 14

smelling of shit

new hall lane

no thanks

Offline con-a-ser

If i the same girl uses a place  off new hall lane old mill i saw her last year  awfull

There is a few flats in that area been used but I suspect it is the same girl

Offline photoclicker

size 14
Sounds right shares same place with anotger girl
 smelling of shit

new hall lane

no thanks

Offline chrishornx

now turned up with the name Lou

Offline con-a-ser

« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 05:30:16 pm by con-a-ser »