Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Babe Jess Bolton  (Read 3534 times)

8 review(s) for SexyBabeJess (1 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 3birdroast

External Link/Members Only

£60 for half hour

Now this is an old review from June this year.  I have only just got courage to do a few posts so I will do some more reviews for the girls I have seen.

I had previously booked Jess twice and she did not answer her phone when I got to the postcode she had text me.  The first time she text later in day and apologised saying please book me again and I'll make it up to you.  So I did and was let down again. 

However, I thought her pictures were great so when I was in area again I called her on off chance and booked a half hour appointment.

Got to street and rang, no answer, not again  :angry:.  then just about to set off five minutes later and phone rang.  She said sorry didn't hear phone and then gave me her address and said come straight  in and straight upstairs.  So this I did. 

Venue: When I got to bedroom she was still putting her makeup on, the room was an absolute tip.  No shower was offered. 

Service: Anyway I was there so sorted paperwork and got my kit off.  Now I like a kiss and her profile says FK, this was not on offer though just light kissing which she tried to avoid.  Now I don't think I have bad breath and have had no complaints before, in fact been told I am good DFK.  Anyway massage given, light and not v good.  So I go down on her and she seems to enjoy.  She then goes down on me.  I try for a kiss now as I think she is warmed up, she stops me and says I don't kiss after you have been down!!!

On with rubber for mish and I some how manage to finish.  I put my clothes on and leave.

I at no point felt welcome and even her chat was none existent.

Now it was an early appointment, maybe she was half asleep, but after two let downs and then this I would not recommend.

Girl:  Her pics look great, but in truth for me she is not as good looking in the flesh, now she has good reviews on AW so maybe it was just a bad day for her, but I was definitely disappointed.

I hope someone has had a good time with her as she has been working since 2014!!!

Would I return = no chance.

Offline sir wanksalot

I dodged a bullet with her about 18 months ago.

She was available on webcam so I paid for a few mins and was presented with Jess and her mate (who looked very scary). Jess then proceeded to completely ignore the fact that I had just paid for some webcam time with her and with the clock ticking down she went off camera several times throughout the "session".

I wasn't impressed with her looks either !

Online PussyLover789

she usually bids on my RBs and i was once tempted, but after reading the Negs on here then no thank you  :thumbsdown:

goldwing1

Iv`e met her twice Jan 2017

1st  time was a threesome with her and her boyfriend
2nd time was a week later for a threesome with her and her sister

Both were excellent punts, maybe she`s gone down hill since then or is not any good on her own.

Offline 3birdroast

Iv`e met her twice Jan 2017

1st  time was a threesome with her and her boyfriend
2nd time was a week later for a threesome with her and her sister

Both were excellent punts, maybe she`s gone down hill since then or is not any good on her own.

I wish it was for me mate.  No explanation as to why mine was such a bad experience.  She looks great on AW and her reviews are good  :unknown:

Offline sir wanksalot

I wish it was for me mate.  No explanation as to why mine was such a bad experience.  She looks great on AW and her reviews are good  :unknown:

You do realise that AW reviews are often fake and that photos can be touched up ?

Offline 3birdroast

You do realise that AW reviews are often fake and that photos can be touched up ?

Yes I do it's s good point.  But the difference was stark and if you've not seen them in flesh then it's all you got. Hopefully my review warns others

goldwing1

Leave a negative on AW and she`ll give you one back.
Book another prossie, she`ll see the negative against you and refuse the booking.
Just play the game, if you have had a shit time, don`t say anything.

I saw a profile on AW, about 90 positive feedbacks and around 10 shit one`s on here so would you go for it ?
Some blokes on here will give someone a shit review and reading between the lines, he was expecting more than she offers, so he deserves the negative rather than her.

Many times the reviews on here conflict with each other, is it he girl or the reviewer?

Online frankc

Some blokes on here will give someone a shit review and reading between the lines, he was expecting more than she offers, so he deserves the negative rather than her.

You gonna name these " blokes" and the prossies your white knighting?

Offline OakTree

Many times the reviews on here conflict with each other, is it he girl or the reviewer?

Are you reading the same review? She let him down twice before, the place was a shit hole, no shower offered, she didn’t look as good as her pics. Service wise he was hoping for DFK and didn’t get that. Infact if you read his other reviews it’s quite obvious he’s far from a demanding punter and goes for a vanilla type GFE. (He was offered anal in one encounter and knocked it back) So what other services do you read between the lines he was expecting?

I know the white knighting label gets thrown around here sometimes over enthusiastically but in your case there’s little doubt.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 09:28:33 am by OakTree »

goldwing1

Are you reading the same review? She let him down twice before, the place was a shit hole, no shower offered, she didn’t look as good as her pics. Service wise he was hoping for DFK and didn’t get that. Infact if you read his other reviews it’s quite obvious he’s far from a demanding punter and goes for a vanilla type GFE. (He was offered anal in one encounter and knocked it back) So what other services do you read between the lines he was expecting?

I know the white knighting label gets thrown around here sometimes over enthusiastically but in your case there’s little doubt.

I`m not white knighting any fucker - just telling it as it is, if you don`t like my reviews, move on.
Better to write something rather than just leech on this site without contributing anything.
Maybe I should do that instead of putting up with shit

Offline OakTree

I`m not white knighting any fucker - just telling it as it is, if you don`t like my reviews, move on.
Better to write something rather than just leech on this site without contributing anything.

I neither like or dislike your reviews. I don’t know why you’re bringing that into your defence. You claim there was something to be read inbetween the lines in the OPs review and implied he was at fault. That is clearly not the case, so why would you say such a thing if not to discredit the OP and defend the WG?

Offline freeze44

Toys out of the pram?? Why is 'going silent' seen as a threat? Your getting 'shit' cause talking shit.

Online frankc

if you don`t like my reviews, move on.

Well I don't mind your reviews actually, especially the ones where you admit shagging barebackers.....useful information to remind everyone not to shag any prossies you've been through

Online PussyLover789

useful information to remind everyone not to shag any prossies you've been through
I didnt know you shagged barebackers Goldwing1? thats some scary shit if you do  :scare:

goldwing1

I didnt know you shagged barebackers Goldwing1? thats some scary shit if you do  :scare:

Had this conversation loads of times and it`s getting boring.
I don`t seek them out
I always have protected sex.
Mistakes on their likes list
I got some shit over this one
The first thing she pulled out of her bag was a box of condoms

Loads of members on here have shagged women who later turn out to be/have been barebackers.

Online frankc

Loads of members on here have shagged women who later turn out to be/have been barebackers.

Yes we've had this debate before but you seem too thick to understand the difference.....you knowingly shag prossies that openly advertise BB/ unprotective sex in their likes list.....big difference

Offline Hemlock47

Had this conversation loads of times and it`s getting boring.
I don`t seek them out
I always have protected sex.
Mistakes on their likes list
I got some shit over this one
The first thing she pulled out of her bag was a box of condoms

She accidentally had BB/unprotected sex on her likes list for a year and a half before you kindly pointed it out? Seems highly unlikely  :lol:

Why would a punter who supposedly practices safe sex approach a WG advertising BB. Then take her word for it when she says it’s a mistake? Again highly unlikely.

Dnr1989

Met her about 6 months ago, had more fun on the toilet after an off curry. She wouldn’t go on top, would only do missionary and doggy. Eyelashes hanging off, about as exciting as a plank of wood.

Online PussyLover789

Met her about 6 months ago, had more fun on the toilet after an off curry. She wouldn’t go on top, would only do missionary and doggy. Eyelashes hanging off, about as exciting as a plank of wood.
yeah im sure you did, wheres your review then?? oh dont tell me........... you havent got round to writing one yet?  :dash: