Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage by Bella - Chester  (Read 629 times)

Offline _Thor_

External Link/Members Only

Location: Close to Bill Smiths on exit to Chester. I parked at Waitrose which is 5 min walk from the location. Parking is free for 90 min (for customers - I got myself some milk).

Comms: Called to get an appointment within an hour. Address received by text.

Looks: Bella is a thai lady with a pretty enough face, may be late twenties, about and 5 ft tall.

Action: I went for B2B - 1hr £80, (Fs is £110)
Bella said she is here for a couple weeks and usually works for a parlour in Runcorn. She was covering for Jasmine who is on her hols at the moment.

She took me to a bedroom in basement downstairs for the massage. Offered to use the washroom but I didn't. On my front and she started with massaging my feet (gave my toes few clicks) and then massaged my back by climbing on me and putting pressure with her knees. Overall decent massage. After about 45 min, she asked me to turn over and started B2b. She has got nice natural breasts (d cup may be - I am not good at guessing) but they were bigger than a handful. She's got very big nipples :wacko: and bit of a belly which i didn't mind. She said I was ok to touch her down there but no fingering. She gave me a nice tit wank and nice oily B2b and finished me with a HJ. Overall I was satisfied.