Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gym fit girls who clearly squat  (Read 9742 times)

Offline m21kent

Hi, I’ve been undecided if this really is part of the bubble but threat or not, but as much of a fan of that thread I am, the women in there don’t quite fit what I’m talking about here.

So you’re all aware of the current craze, massive curvy but toned bums. Like when you are walking down the high street you’ll see average sized girls but there arses look like somthing off a cartoon character.

Anyway, I need me some of that! So any suggestions for wg’s Who meet this criteria? Peachy, toned but sizeable bums.

Thanks chaps

Offline MilleMiglia

Exactly what you want, but unfortunately she doesn't come cheap:

External Link/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Exactly what you want, but unfortunately she doesn't come cheap:

This is more than just gym butt...

Enjoyed watching this :wacko:

Cheers :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline m21kent

That would do wouldn’t it!  :wacko:

Offline JayEZ2K

Hi, I’ve been undecided if this really is part of the bubble but threat or not, but as much of a fan of that thread I am, the women in there don’t quite fit what I’m talking about here.

So you’re all aware of the current craze, massive curvy but toned bums. Like when you are walking down the high street you’ll see average sized girls but there arses look like somthing off a cartoon character.
Thanks chaps
Do you mean the really extreme arses, disproportionately big and firm? In that case, some of the girls use site injections with synthol or other materials. And some girls take it farther than others, just as some bodybuilders who use site enhancement do.

I've seen girls like that at random before, and also walking to gyms. Maybe you can find some on AW? I've also wondered/fantasized if it were possible to proposition one. I would almost swear that some would have to be WG to justify creating an ass like that, but I am probably wrong.

Offline peter purves

Do you mean the really extreme arses, disproportionately big and firm? In that case, some of the girls use site injections with synthol or other materials. And some girls take it farther than others, just as some bodybuilders who use site enhancement do.

I've seen girls like that at random before, and also walking to gyms. Maybe you can find some on AW? I've also wondered/fantasized if it were possible to proposition one. I would almost swear that some would have to be WG to justify creating an ass like that, but I am probably wrong.

This is what I was thinking.......................................... extreme disproportionate arses are not made in the gym through squats exercise

Online myothernameis

Anyway, I need me some of that! So any suggestions for wg’s Who meet this criteria? Peachy, toned but sizeable bums.

Thanks chaps

Something like this

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bassman

Something like this

Those butts are made on the operating table. Lots out there. Look at a number of Latinas.

Offline beachtest

what happened to sydney and Phaedra recently? their profiles disappeared  :(

Offline m21kent

I imagine some do - I was at a customers site a few weeks ago and a bunch of the call centre girls were a prime example of what I mean (probably what set me off) the money they earn I don’t think they would be doing anything like that.

Either way, I don’t mind how they got that way, I just want a go on one :)

Offline Brazilian Martian

Here's what you should do JOIN A GYM :rolleyes:

Offline JayEZ2K

Either way, I don’t mind how they got that way, I just want a go on one :)
Bassman was spot on. If you search Adultwork the Specific Words: "Latina", and then try separate searches with nationality set to various South American countries you'll find what you are looking for. If you punt with one, post a review and let us know how it went. Good luck!

Offline Anadin

Here's what you should do JOIN A GYM :rolleyes:

and do what exactly, ask who is on the game? :lol:

Offline Bassman

Nah man, chirpz.

It’s good advice, there’s two proper fitties that come to my gym. I’ve made ground with one. Although not far enough or in time for a Valentine’s Day ’treat’ lol.

Offline Anadin

Nah man, chirpz.

It’s good advice, there’s two proper fitties that come to my gym. I’ve made ground with one. Although not far enough or in time for a Valentine’s Day ’treat’ lol.

It might be good advice on a PUA forum but here really?  Hell if I could walk into a gym interrupt some poor woman's workout and pick up a someone half as hot as the WGs I pay for, I'd give up punting for good. :lol:

Offline MilleMiglia

My ex reg's response to anyone who tried chatting her up in the gym was to ask them to train with her. Apparently they always regretted it.

Offline kaj314

Nah man, chirpz.

"Chirpz” have not heard that in ages ha ha

Offline kaj314

It might be good advice on a PUA forum but here really?  Hell if I could walk into a gym interrupt some poor woman's workout and pick up a someone half as hot as the WGs I pay for, I'd give up punting for good. :lol:

What's PUA?

Offline Bassman

Your not meant to interrupt their workout lol, that’s a no no. Not that I lurk in my gym or anything but you can always see the guys that do/can’t help but ogle lol. They will get no where guaranteed lol.

Well no Einstein but how can you tell if a girl really squats, most women use the stair machine which IMHO does more for them than squatting.

Also its easy to get talking to women at the gym, as long as your friendly and keep the convo about training and fitness then most women will give any guy in a gym the time if day :hi:

Your not meant to interrupt their workout lol, that’s a no no. Not that I lurk in my gym or anything but you can always see the guys that do/can’t help but ogle lol. They will get no where guaranteed lol.

A woman once caught me staring at her ass i was behind her on the rowing and she was on the cross trainer. She saw me and then smirked  :blush:

InstaPunt

And then you’ll go back to punting to avoid the drama

Offline Anadin

What's PUA?

Well no Einstein but how can you tell if a girl really squats, most women use the stair machine which IMHO does more for them than squatting.

Well Einstein OP did say "Either way, I don’t mind how they got that way, I just want a go on one". :P

Also its easy to get talking to women at the gym, as long as your friendly and keep the convo about training and fitness then most women will give any guy in a gym the time if day :hi:

That might be true for you confident gym rat types but for the likes of me it'd end in tragedy  :scare:

And then you’ll go back to punting to avoid the drama

Eventually sure but I'd have saved a packet by then. :lol:

Well Einstein OP did say "Either way, I don’t mind how they got that way, I just want a go on one". :P

That might be true for you confident gym rat types but for the likes of me it'd end in tragedy  :scare:

Eventually sure but I'd have saved a packet by then. :lol:

Come on any guy can have a convo with a woman in a gym trust me, not sure how old you are bit ive seen old men in the sixties, joke and banter with young girls about weights and stamina :P

InstaPunt

Come on any guy can have a convo with a woman in a gym trust me, not sure how old you are bit ive seen old men in the sixties, joke and banter with young girls about weights and stamina :P
Not if the feminazis have their way

The replies defending the SJW were both amusing and scary to see the stupidity that actually gets listened to

Not if the feminazis have their way

The replies defending the SJW were both amusing and scary to see the stupidity that actually gets listened to

Thats not banter thats being a creep, how the hell can you say that to a stranger unless you get a vibe from  her or she's giving you signals that she wants the convo to go that way.

InstaPunt

Thats not banter thats being a creep, how the hell can you say that to a stranger unless you get a vibe from  her or she's giving you signals that she wants the convo to go that way.
As i said it’s more about the replies with many saying “gym isn’t a place to talk to women” and randomly using extreme cases of rape and murder to justify their POV.

Btw,  whether “you look hot in those those leggings” is viewed as creepy or confident and gets her tingling only depends on one thing and that is whether or not the girl you say it to finds you attractive and the type of guy that she feels “has the right” to say that to her.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 09:05:35 pm by InstaPunt »

Offline Anadin

I'm late 30s and on a night out or any socially appropriate venue I might stand a tiny chance pulling but at a gym, not me, no chance. Absolute disaster.

Thank god for WGs :cool:

Offline brian1123

There was a lady on AW called Khloe Diaz who I saw in south London a few years ago. Expensive but she was very very fit, as in a total gym bunny. Don't know if she is still around but might be worth searching on AW.

There was a lady on AW called Khloe Diaz who I saw in south London a few years ago. Expensive but she was very very fit, as in a total gym bunny. Don't know if she is still around but might be worth searching on AW.

Yeah we remember your amazing review of her  :rolleyes:

Offline BarryProudfoot

...yeah, the bit where he said she wore her gym outfit and was squatting on his cory had me motivated :lol:

Offline brian1123

What are you on about? I haven't done any reviews.

InstaPunt

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Can only imagine what he does when people tell him to “go fuck himself”

Can only imagine what he does when people tell him to “go fuck himself”

Loooool

Bless his cotton socks  ;)

What are you on about? I haven't done any reviews.

That's my point so you giving a recommendation is as useful as a chocolate teapot :hi:

Offline hugeload

Why are they no longer called fat arses?

Why are they no longer called fat arses?

Because its not fat its muscle  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline JayEZ2K

You could find a muscle-butt and offer to "sponsor" her. I've heard of people doing this. It's like being a sugar daddy for a gym-goer.

Or you can just use the trusty search function on AW to find your dream muscle-butt. Here are a few of many...

Potential muscle-butts:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Advertises squat-butts:

Offline m21kent

You could find a muscle-butt and offer to "sponsor" her. I've heard of people doing this. It's like being a sugar daddy for a gym-goer.

Or you can just use the trusty search function on AW to find your dream muscle-butt. Here are a few of many...

Potential muscle-butts:

Advertises squat-butts:

Thanks for the intel Jay  :thumbsup:

BiaPetite and Gina potentially have what I’m after. I’ll look into them
More and report back if I have a go.
Wish more girls would post “normal” photos of say them dressed how you would see them on the street though. Anyone’s arse will look great in a thong bent over, I want to see them in some tight jeans to see if they really are round or not.

Thanks again

Offline peter purves

Thanks for the intel Jay  :thumbsup:

BiaPetite and Gina potentially have what I’m after. I’ll look into them
More and report back if I have a go.
Wish more girls would post “normal” photos of say them dressed how you would see them on the street though. Anyone’s arse will look great in a thong bent over, I want to see them in some tight jeans to see if they really are round or not.

Thanks again

It can be a minefield looking out for Bubble Butts - with the working of the angles and shapeshifters by the plenty.

Just one small observation, the two that you highlight have been discussed in the Bubble Butt thread. With regard to the latter at Turnpike Lane, although she definitely exists it is a 'challenge' to actually meet her at that flat because of the constant rotations of WGs.

Offline peter purves

Apart from the fact that the WGs goes gym/does squat I am still not quite sure what type of butt you are looking for.

I think this is quite a performance and definitely fits the former part (goes gym/does squats) of what you require though not sure about the latetr (shape, size etc).

Michele - Enfield

External Link/Members Only - with vid

No pics posted because I am not sure if they are hers or not - vid is hopefully real

Offline m21kent

Apart from the fact that the WGs goes gym/does squat I am still not quite sure what type of butt you are looking for.

I suppose it’s close to the bubble butt thread, but not a huge flabby bum. A sharply bum that is out of proportion to the rest of their body, but pert. Where you can see they’ve worked on it. Anyone who goes to a gym or walks down a high street and notices shapely bums will know what I mean.
Here is a random example of what I mean (not a WG, it’s an image from google images)

Offline kaj314

I think this is quite a performance and definitely fits the former part (goes gym/does squats) of what you require though not sure about the latetr (shape, size etc).

Michele - Enfield

External Link/Members Only - with vid

No pics posted because I am not sure if they are hers or not - vid is hopefully real

Have you seen this girl?

Offline peter purves

I suppose it’s close to the bubble butt thread, but not a huge flabby bum. A sharply bum that is out of proportion to the rest of their body, but pert. Where you can see they’ve worked on it. Anyone who goes to a gym or walks down a high street and notices shapely bums will know what I mean.
Here is a random example of what I mean (not a WG, it’s an image from google images)

Excuse me!!  :dash:  :P

No seriously, the Bubble Butt thread although definitely about 'huge' within reason ie not BBW, is definitely NOT about 'flabby bums'.  :P

I think there are many women who have 'small shapely bums' who do not go to the gym.

I think Bubble Butt squat women are in the minority. One of the impacts of squats is that it works the legs also. In fact, it could be argued that it works the legs more than the bum unless one is going right down into the squat which can be problematic.

Any women training squats regularly will have also slightly larger and/or very defined/toned legs as well.

Any thoughts my friend?

Cheers!!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 03:07:48 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

Offline Jerboa

She still has a AW profile, but she's out in Aus at the moment.

Offline Mr_Shins

Any girls on AW representing this look? :music:

Unfortunately not, they all just show naked breasts and backside thinking that's what we like.