Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Grace, east midands / Nottingham  (Read 2286 times)

Horny ram

External Link/Members Only

Not sure if the link I've posted works, apologies if not.

I booked Grace late in the evening after trailing here and AW for available late night solutions to my horny mood. The mood over took my caution, and with the car undergoing surgery, outcall was my only option.

Contacted VIP, which I have used before and after deciding on Grace for an hour, booked a visit, £150 for the hour.  Literally 20 minutes later, and there she is on my doorstep.
Greetings done, she pops to the bathroom to freshen up, I'm gathering she's going to dress in something suitably less subtle, but then she appears in bra, sexy knickers and sod all else.

After a large gulp of wine, we retired to the bedroom and the fun began, OWO included as well as reverse O and a cheeky finger up the rear.

I would say my experiance was a little normal compared to some on here, and as I got carried away in the moments that followed I forgot (stupidly) to ask about boundaries.  She did mention however that she like CIM and a drop or 3 all over her very lovely posterior.

In short, she was great, French kissing, OWO and who knows what else I could have gotten away with.

Being honest, I wasn't expecting it to be anywhere near this good, but was happily surprised and satisfied with the hour. May need to book again, but if the other ladies pictures are accurate, I'm very tempted by a few of the others.

pontiff

Fake review unless this one travels a lot

VIP are bastards

Horny ram

Fake review. We're all entitled to our opinion, just saying, worked for me.

pontiff

Horny ram

Not quite, a small town on the border between Nottingham and Derby. Not so many hills.  Guessing the fake review comment spans from the pictures rather than the review, I'm not interested in getting into a huge debate about whether the review is fake or not, just stating my opinion on the hour I had.

pontiff

Horny ram

Told me she was from the lakes, I figured Lancashire, but hey you may be right.

Horny ram

not arguing with what you've found, but stand by me review, I had a great time.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
For someone who previously booked an agency girl, had huge issues regarding beng blackmaile, security, etc, then reported the matter to police.

All this only 4 months ago.

Having been warned about using agency girls for outcalls to your house...... you then go and repeat the same few months later.

Now, having done this, a member has pointed out very clearly to you that the picture that you have posted for Grace is a fake picture,
copied from a site in Austria, you totally ingore him and still go on abor your "meet".

Can you please explain.....

1 Why you went thorugh all this shit again for an outcall?

2 Could the girlyou have seen been the same as the one whose link you have posted, when it is quite obvious to most members on here
that it is a fake photo?

I won't be holding my breath....   :bomb: :bomb:

Offline arthur

What is the point of an agency? They take a cut of the money to take bookings which an indie girl can do through AW and therefore the indie can charge less? I don't see the point of them

Online badsin

For someone who previously booked an agency girl, had huge issues regarding beng blackmaile, security, etc, then reported the matter to police.

All this only 4 months ago.

Having been warned about using agency girls for outcalls to your house...... you then go and repeat the same few months later.

Now, having done this, a member has pointed out very clearly to you that the picture that you have posted for Grace is a fake picture,
copied from a site in Austria, you totally ingore him and still go on abor your "meet".

Can you please explain.....

1 Why you went thorugh all this shit again for an outcall?

2 Could the girlyou have seen been the same as the one whose link you have posted, when it is quite obvious to most members on here
that it is a fake photo?

I won't be holding my breath....   :bomb: :bomb:

well put CT.

It would be nice to see a banning reason on the profile that remains - it has really made me chuckle in the past :hi:

Online badsin

Being honest, I wasn't expecting it to be anywhere near this good, but was happily surprised and satisfied with the hour. May need to book again, but if the other ladies pictures are accurate, I'm very tempted by a few of the others.

Just took a look through the gallery - and yes there are some amazing looking birds on their - especially the 19 year old dressed as a nurse / milk maid. For various reasons, I cannot "google image search" or use "tinyeye".
Could some of the more IT minded folks on here confirm if Id need a flight, long drive, or passport to see this bird :hi:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 10:49:01 pm by badsin »

Oakwood4846

Just took a look through the gallery - and yes there are some amazing looking birds on their - especially the 19 year old dressed as a nurse / milk maid. For various reasons, I cannot "google image search" or use "tinyeye".
Could some of the more IT minded folks on here confirm if Id need a flight, long drive, or passport to see this bird :hi:

I'm with you on the IT front, not a clue. Like you would be very interested to know if a couple if them are real. Abbey and Alana piqued my interest..

Oakwood4846

Happy with my self, used some modern technology and it didn't kill me!

tried that tineye thing and it returned a number of results.

Don't know if I'm allowed to post it as the other fella got banned so I wont.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Happy with my self, used some modern technology and it didn't kill me!

tried that tineye thing and it returned a number of results.

Don't know if I'm allowed to post it as the other fella got banned so I wont.

You are usually allowed to post GRIS or Tineye hits.

I'm sure the other guy got banned for a complete different reason.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
well put CT.

It would be nice to see a banning reason on the profile that remains - it has really made me chuckle in the past :hi:

for most recent bans, Admin usually explains the reason for the ban, and AFAIK it remains dispalyed under every post he made.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

I'm with you on the IT front, not a clue. Like you would be very interested to know if a couple if them are real. Abbey and Alana piqued my interest..

I use Firefox, and TinEye and GRIS are add-ons that you can install within Firefox.

The following link shows you how to use it:

Scroll down to
Point 9 Minimise chances of getting bait and switched.........

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

This is the girl:

Surprise, Surprise (Pun intended), got a hit off TinEye for one of this pics....

Oakwood4846

You are usually allowed to post GRIS or Tineye hits.

I'm sure the other guy got banned for a complete different reason.

Phew, in that case this is what I found

Offline peiyee

They are good at surfing aren't they?
They seem to find sites from all over.

Offline billy_91

The only girl i would even consider seeing from vip is ashley and thats because I know her photos are genuine and she use to be chloe fendi. Other than her I would not entertain the idea of a girl from vip. Photos are fakes and profile ages are nowhere near that of the actual girl. I booked abbey for an hr incall which was at the park plaza hotel in nottingham a few weeks ago. She was listed as 19yrs and looked pretty hot from the photos. Shes now ages 8 years if the profiles anything to go by in just two weeks. Shes actually around 40 i would say.

Offline peiyee

Anya is not doctored up either.