Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Loucious lips - Ollerton, Notts.  (Read 2399 times)

Offline bigrockcandy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this lady who was new to the area (lives in Ollerton apparently) & thought "not too bad", subscribed to PG & the pictures were tempting to say the least, emailed her on Sunday & says she offers gfe....bobbins thinks I.....today I'm ready to confirm so sends another text & she confirms she offers gfe....BUT NO FECKIN' KISSING & wants £130/hour for the honour of being in her presence !

Another one wanting to boost the Christmas funds, probably got a boyfriend who's happy for her to fuck every Tom, Dick & Harry as long as they don't kiss her, bizarre to say the least. Move on !

Offline monkeybucket

Ollerton is a hole. Best things about it is Tesco. Oh and they have a roundabout.
Personally i'd steer clear.

Offline bigrockcandy

In my 35+years of punting the only lass I've seen in Ollerton was Millie Grace & she was very good. I live 8 miles away so know the place well & I agree, it's a shithole.

Offline Taggart

Ollerton is a hole. Best things about it is Tesco. 

Er, no. The best thing about Ollerton is driving out of the place  :lol:

Offline RedKettle

what about the classy fish and chip restaurant!!!   :drinks:

Offline monkeybucket

what about the classy fish and chip restaurant!!!   :drinks:
and we all forgot the Maccies!

Offline hockogrockle

Didn't it have a high-class coalmine at one time? Or was that Clipstone?

Offline monkeybucket

Thorsby pit it just up the raod and clipstone had its own. There were hundreds I think the might habe been one at dukeries too..

Offline bigrockcandy

Thoresby Colliery is still open but scheduled to close. There was never a colliery called Dukeries. The ones nearby Ollerton would have been Thoresby, Bevercotes & Welbeck. If you want any information about closed pits let me know lol !!

Offline monkeybucket

closed pits not my thing lol i was just guessing..

Offline Raving Dave

Is ollerton anywhere near creswell or whitwell? Did some old house refurb's up there a few years back, they was ex miners some good storys they told :-) Good old days i guess.  :drinks:

Offline bigrockcandy

Is ollerton anywhere near creswell or whitwell? Did some old house refurb's up there a few years back, they was ex miners some good storys they told :-) Good old days i guess.  :drinks:

Yes Dave, Creswell is about 10 miles from Ollerton & Whitwell about 12 miles.....typical North Notts/North Derbys ex mining communities.....salt of the earth.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
She seems to be back again but only £30 30 mins and £20 quickies might be worth a blast

Offline Ipunter

Offline Turtle Z

She looks like a man

Yes, she certainly ain't luscious! She'd have to pay me... a lot!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Owwhatanight

This is no Ollerton Lass just another EE skank who has been around some time. She use to work with her sister in Ng7 Ng3. They often changed there profiles every week. I have seen much better pix of her than this on her other profiles. £50ph but then there is all the extras. Her blonde sister has disappeared off Aw now

Offline Owwhatanight

Yes, she certainly ain't luscious! She'd have to pay me... a lot!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Looks like she is back with yet another name External Link/Members Only Simona Kokozva sounds like a name from a James Bond film but not the looks  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline monkeybucket

Looks like she is back with yet another name External Link/Members Only Simona Kokozva sounds like a name from a James Bond film but not the looks  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know there was JAWS and Oddjob.