Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Natalia Bianco - Brentwood. TERRIBLE  (Read 472 times)

Offline Zimmerman54321

Meet took lmace a few weeks ago - with has come a valuable lesson… take notice of people's reviews and dont so freely give the benefit of the doubt. The BP ad is now swansea so she must be travelling around the country, but i hope this info finds its way to other potential punters for their consideration.

External Link/Members Only

Was driving near to Brentwood and had the horn, so after research decided to stop in and see Natalia given her huge ass!To be fair, she is very attractive, and that ass is very round, BUT her cleanliness and attitude both stunk, and when it turned south i couldnt wait to get out of there.

The door was direct onto the High street which was not too discreet. Nice little flat and room though. Never saw the bathroom… not sure she had either.

Once in, paid £100 for 30 mins and then immediately was DFK, dancing and grinding on me…not too bad at all, then pretty much immediately on with the Dom, and she gets me banging her ass, clearly trying to get me to finish asap. I pump the brakes, and move to the bed where i try to go down on her, but soon stop. Terrible smelling cock…clearly not clean at all. I suggest she then ride me (again with dom on) but she wants only doggy on the chair while admitting (i think, but could be language barrier) that she is not clean. WTF?!?

We’re no more than 6 mins in, and ive already been put right off and say i’m stopping. She looks kind of ‘no probs…off you go’, but when i raise the point that this has been crap and can i get some money back, she starts ranting at me in her only English phrase: “you fuck me for free?!?” The tone, the look, and my feeling told me to shut up and get out, so i did…quick.

Strong avoid gents… im sticking to Asians from now on

Offline ptt67

Sorry you had such a shit time. I actually walked (for various reasons) when I went to meet her in Peterborough year - I wasn't impressed by her whole vibe tbh

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=383498.0

Online Hazz9902

Sorry to hear mate

I had a fairly crap punt with her but not as crap as yours  :thumbsdown: