Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara - deluxe massage - outcall Hammersmith -- great titwanks  (Read 1921 times)

Online gurds

Saw Sara today, initially tried to book Valeria from deluxe but she wanted 300 for one hour for just a handjob which is laughable so cancelled that booking.

Deluxe massage girl, outcall to hotel in Hammersmith. Comms were 20 deposit to agency and 300 total I gave to Sara for 90 min session sex and titwanks. No massage.

Sara has big DD boobs, initially I tried to get 250 for 90 mins sex and titwanks but we ended up agreeing to 300 for 90 mins.

Started with handjob and her using my toy on me. Then missionary with her on the edge of the bed and doggy off the edge of the bed. Then reverse cowgirl squat ride for a bit.

Then went for titwank with me sitting down. Later with her on the bed and I fucked her tits like this until nutting. Talked for a while, then round 2 started with handjob and toy and went through missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy for a long time.

Doggy and reverse cowgirl were enjoyable. She has nice ass cheeks to grab onto. 2nd cum was from another titwank with her lying on bed and me fucking her tits to completion. Then we showered and talked for remaining 20 mins.

Overall a good time, have seen Julia and Sara now from deluxe for sex.

External Link/Members Only

Offline LonMan99

Looking at thge website i would never have thought they offer 'extra' services.

Online paceywitter

Did she do owo in that price?

Online patelprat

And at what point did you ask for the extra services?

Online gurds

Did she do owo in that price?

Didn't want owo personally, just asked for sex and titwanks and cum twice.

Online gurds

And at what point did you ask for the extra services?

Straight away when she arrived I told her what I wanted.

She called me sexy , I have lots of muscle.

But I think rates vary depending on how to bargain and if they like you, etc. Deluxe girls generally are not cheap for extras. Think there are other agencies like Masha where you can pay 100 extra for sex.

Haven't used Masha yet, they are in Edgware area, close to Watford.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 01:19:53 pm by gurds »

Offline pepsicolaboy

Looking at thge website i would never have thought they offer 'extra' services.

Keep your eye on Massage Reviews - London:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=39.0

They have been mentioned before offering extras, one or two gents given a lot of reviews of the roster recently (scroll back) Although I suspect prices are not set for extras and its down to your negotiating and if they find you attractive etc.

OP thanks for your review, just thinking out loud, should this review be in Massage Reviews? technically you booked a massage and uprated.

I am unsure of the rules on this

Thanks for the intel
 :hi:
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 01:49:20 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Online patelprat

She called me sexy , I have lots of muscle.

Think you mentioned that in another review too. Think I need to keep up / try to improve to get a better service ;)

« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 06:19:08 pm by patelprat »