Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Athena Fit - Marylebone - Average in most aspects  (Read 866 times)

Offline MHN

External Link/Members Only

After Natalie Rios's no show, I had to enact an emergency fallback plan on the spot. I sat my sadly-still-intact ass down on a bench near the site of my demise, and frantically looked through my HL for a close by solution. Athena Fit was happy to save the day with only 20 minutes notice(!) via WhatsApp.

Location: a nondescript flat a few minutes walk from Marylebone station.

Looks: the BirchPlace pictures are accurate. Both body and face look good. Nothing to complain about, but nothing to write home about, either. As for what's between her legs, it's uncut and a size I would qualify as "average".

Services

She charges £150 for 1h, plus £50 if you want her to cum. I took the offer, for a total of £200.

Services rendered: OWO both ways, anal (protected) both ways, CIM (in my mouth). Actual playime: about 45 minutes.

There was some FK at the beginning… but our lips never touched again after the action started. DFK was clearly not on the table.

Communication was not great - she can barely understand English.

Athena didn't seem very interested in giving me OWO, though she did seem to enjoy her dick in my mouth - as did I. I deep-throated myself on her repeatedly and she seemed to like that. I did that so much that I had a… little accident with my gag reflex, but she took it in pride and we carried out after a couple of wipes. She had no concerns with my teeth nor facial hair (both of which other SPs sometimes take issue with).

Athena seemed to have some trouble staying hard throughout the punt, sometimes requiring some oral "encouragement". This wasn't great as it tended to break the flow of the punt.

Anal was with protection and she spontaneously reached for the condom without me having to ask for it - a good sign given how so many TS seem to love bareback (to my horror). One of the condoms broke (first time I encounter that particular problem!) - likely because she uses very little lube. The condom made a snapping sound when it broke, which she noticed immediately and stopped to change it. Good.

I fucked her first in cowgirl. She took it with pride, which granted isn't difficult since I'm on the small side of the spectrum.

When she returned the favour (still cowgirl, but swapped) she tried to use as little lube on me as she did on her - clearly a no-go for me. I asked her to top it up.

She then put me on my back, stacked my ass on top of a pillow and proceeded to give me a rather energetic balls-deep pounding. That was the highlight of the punt - the "Fit" in her profile name is not a joke, she ravaged my ass for quite a while before she had to stop to catch her breath. A bit painful at first, but then she found the right angle and from there on out it was just bliss.

After this I asked her to come in my mouth, which she did. She seemed to really enjoy that and emptied her load while deep-throating me. I like swallowing so this was perfect for me, but you may want to watch out if you are not so inclined, as she will not hesitate to deliver the goods directly to the back of your throat, Amazon Prime style!

Meanwhile I was yanking myself and came shortly after she did.

Verdict

Athena made herself available at extremely short notice and gives a good pounding. This punt felt a bit too "average" for me, though - it wasn't particularly memorable in any way. I would have preferred a tad more enthusiasm. She's clearly providing a PSE service, but I'm more interested in GFE. If you're into PSE, you may enjoy her more than I did.