Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stepney bawdy house, ultra-low Positive  (Read 1618 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7523664) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by sparkus]

Online sparkus

External Link/Members Only

I have decided to treat this punt as intel gathering and I did enjoy myself, a bit - hence not Neutral.

The ad claims 100% real, this is a pisstake - I would say she is thicc below with wide hips/chunky thighs and this is what enticed me to stay.  The other amusing thing is that she and her stablemates (one BBW, the other slim with boltons) all answered the door together topless while clutching mobiles, then darted off into bedrooms.  Another punter was walking around outside when I arrived, seemingly unable to read a door number.

Comms - texts are identical to most Latina houses in East London and spoke good English, so I am guessing it's the same woman you deal with whether you're in Stepney, Stratford or Seven Kings.

Venue - very typical Tower Hamlets council flat, seen worse.  About 10 mins walk from Stepney Green station.

Girl - standard issue Brazilian rural WG, about 5' 4'', size 14, coffee skin, mum of at least one with some mild belly flab, natural C/Ds (a bit soft), wide expansive hips and thighs, very nondescript face but seemed warm and engaging so I stayed (I was kinda transfixed on her bottom half...)

Service - decent OW, very engaged CG with some LFK, doggy with eye contact and her holding headboard shouting encouragement, good grinding mish finish.

The pics in the ads change each week but this place seems crewed by three and could have future gems, just a bit of a £50 roulette.

Online sparkus

OK, it seems this is who I saw: External Link/Members Only

No make up on when I saw her but definitely her.
Same nails as in the brief video too.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 08:53:15 am by sparkus »

Online tantraman

... just a bit of a £50 roulette ...

Ah yes, sparkus, this looks to be one of the abundant Latina pop-up walk-up line-up outfits, which I too have been enjoying lately ... but at an even cheaper £40 'roulette' rate ... almost always B&S with the advertised photos, but I've almost always got my busting balls nicely drained, so what's not to like! :drinks:

Online sparkus

Ah yes, sparkus, this looks to be one of the abundant Latina pop-up walk-up line-up outfits, which I too have been enjoying lately ... but at an even cheaper £40 'roulette' rate ... almost always B&S with the advertised photos, but I've almost always got my busting balls nicely drained, so what's not to like! :drinks:

It was 50 where I went (though not on the other ad at another location), most are now pegged at 50 but there's still a handful with 40 quid entry.

I was an alright experience, nice to see a 100 per cent natural Latina.

I'm actually sick of these places now so will refocus on less frequent but better FBSM options. I need to see a tunic opened again.

Online sparkus

Online sparkus

Your comment wasn't quoted right but for those who can see it, I'd say they're a little touched up but it is her and a general reflection of her. Facially decent but there's some flab.

Actually TBF in this pic her belt is holding in the gut and her chebs are not unleashed so it's mostly correct. She's had a kid young.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 11:52:35 am by sparkus »