Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Julie Lopez - London  (Read 2465 times)

Offline Groovyguy00777

TS review so if it's not your thing, turn away.

Summary: WOW! Julie is definitely one of the best around. Feminine features, great body, soft skin, amazing tool and a great personality to top it all off. Highly recommend her, though she isn't seeing many new people....I got lucky.

Location: Close to Gloucester station. Nice. place, clean and bathroom facilities available. Need to climb a few flights of stairs though, no lift available.

Comms: Really good. After reading about it being difficult to get hold of her,  I decided to WhatsApp several days in advance. She did ask where I got her number from since she wasn't advertising - she has it the body of her ad though. We confirmed a date and time and kept in touch over the next few days. On the day of, I confirmed and she was running late so ended up meeting 15-20 minutes later.

Service: AMAZING! Julie knows how to suck a cock, she definitely knows how to rim and her topping is majestic. Entered and she immediately kissed me and grabbed my ass. Walked into the room and offered a shower. Cleaned up and back into the room and a lot of DFK, groping and promptly onto the undressing. Performed OWO, great technique - almost made me cum immediately! I went down on her - she loved me deep throating her. Proceeded to fuck my mouth whilst sucking me off and rimming. She sat on my face then, made me eat out her ass. She's very clean, everything about her. Tasted wonderful. Swapped positions and she knows how to use that tongue - best rimming and ass eating I've ever received.

Proceeded to topping me from behind - I was very tight as it had been a while. She was patient, guided through what she wanted / what works. Once in and comfortable, pounded away! Hit all the right spots. Changed positions - standing over the bed, me on my back, riding her, back to me on my back where I came a whole load - almost came without touch but she grabbed my cock and stroked it to pleasure. She continued after I came and claimed to have busted a nut too.

Cleaned up, all that excitement lasted about 50-55 mins. Spent a bit of time talking about her life, likes, dislikes, etc. We seemed to have good chemistry or she's just that good!

Price: £300 for the hour. Lots of people will turn away at that, but damn, she's worth every bit. Will definitely see her again.

One thing - I read in one of her other reviews that her cock is 6-7 inches, not too girthy and not too thin....her cock is at least 7 inches, and more like 8. I'd also say it's plenty girthy! Not as big as TS Nick but that tool can cause damage. Loved every cm of it though.

External Link/Members Only