Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Juliet Savannah NG15  (Read 1110 times)

Offline Jones78

Hi,

Has anyone seen Juliet and can you recommend?

Advertises as External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm looking to try and will report back.

J78

Offline HailWood

Not met her but profile seems genuine and some of her AW FB seems to be from credible punters; a couple of them have returned to see her again which is always a good sign.

Offline NervousJ

She looks good, kissing and owo not listed which is a shame.

Offline GSR-MAN

I was just looking at this profile as I wanted to see her......she reminds of me of an SP who used to work from west bridgeford, can't remember if her name was Victoria or something like.....she seems to have the same build, stats and age.

Although I never saw Victoria from what I heard I don't think she was too good.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Offline NervousJ

Yes mate, I know who you mean, occasionally worked from ng9 hotel. If it’s who I think you mean I reckon it was Victoria Reeves???? I’m guessing though.

From what I remember reviews weren’t great, but pictures looked ok..

Offline GSR-MAN

Yes mate, I know who you mean, occasionally worked from ng9 hotel. If it’s who I think you mean I reckon it was Victoria Reeves???? I’m guessing though.

From what I remember reviews weren’t great, but pictures looked ok.

Thats the name, I never got round to seeing her but used to come across her profile as she would bit on my reverse bookings. Funnily enough thats how I cam across Juliet's profile, she also bidded on one of my bookings.

Juliette pics look awfully familiar aswell and the stats all match up even the services and prices are pretty similar......I think.
I could be completely wrong though, guess we'll never find out......

Offline RedKettle

Only just seen this thread as was searching on Juliet's AW number.  Funny but I had the thought about Victoria before I read the above comments.

Old profile was:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her a couple of times, may try the new profile!!

Offline GSR-MAN

I saw her a couple of times, may try the new profile!!

Just so you know mate, I don't think we actually know its Victoria......we're just speculating that its her.

Offline RedKettle

Just so you know mate, I don't think we actually know its Victoria......we're just speculating that its her.

Yep I got that. Interesting that unprompted I thought the same.

I was only suggesting I might go out of interest to be honest, she was not the greatest!  Only saw her twice I think before.

Offline silversurfer1066

Hi,

Has anyone seen Juliet and can you recommend?

Advertises as External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm looking to try and will report back.

J78
I went to see her last week. Attractive girl with great figure. Discrete apartment in Hucknall with plenty of parking in the area. Supermarkets close by. Very friendly. Oral with only downside. Had a great time and will visit again.

Offline m@rk

Can you do a review? Would be good to see what she's like

I went to see her last week. Attractive girl with great figure. Discrete apartment in Hucknall with plenty of parking in the area. Supermarkets close by. Very friendly. Oral with only downside. Had a great time and will visit again.