Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlie aka Hot Nicole XX - Coventry  (Read 2114 times)

1 review(s) for HOT NICOLE XX. (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline scouting

I have enjoyed reading your exploits with the travelling Thai girls for some time. There locations aren't ideal for me so it took a while and I eventually made a booking to see Jenny Hot Sexy and was subject to B&S.
Gave a negative review, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=211321.0 , but had the good fortune to be switched to a lovely Thai lady who gave me a wonderful time. Told me her name was Charlie, she isn't any of the current Coventry Thai girls on AW. RogerBoner helpfully identified the lady I saw as Hot Nicole XX Hidden Image/Members Only

Her old AW profile was External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only but the link doesn't work. I did find some more pics on UKP
Hidden Image/Members Only

For logistics read my negative of the B&S
Location: Modern apartments off the Stoney Stanton Rd. Clean, functional, good en-suite

Looks: As the photos except with dark hair and smaller tits. Petite oriental, small with pretty face. Nice bum, B cups. Said she was 35 but looked younger. Smooth shaven. She had 3 roses tattooed across her lower back and 3 birds across her left shoulder blade which had been done at the local tattooist across the road. Small incision on one tit where a cyst had been removed. She wore a low black bra and knickers which were just straps around the back.

Services: RO, fingers, OWO, ball licking, mish, CIM 

The Punt: Having got past the barking guard dog of a maid, the door was opened by the smiling Charlie. Whilst I knew it wasn't Jenny I was immediately attracted so made no comment. Led to the room and Charlie was tactile from the start, before any money changed hands she was fawning and stroking. "How long you want to stay? - That'll be £60 darling". All done with that lovely smile which draws you in.

She wasn't long out of the room but I was undressed when she returned. We kissed standing, developed into LFK and occasional deeper tongues, exploring each other bodies. I helped her out of her clothes and laid her on the bed, she instinctively rolled onto her front so I stroked and caressed that lovely bum for a while. When I kissed her arse cheeks she giggled and rolled over so I pulled her to the edge, lifted her knees to her chest for her to hold them herself whilst I knelt on the floor and set to work with my tongue. She was enjoying this, getting wetter. I inserted a finger and went a good while with combinations of fingers and tongue on clit and vag. She didn't seem keen though on any rimming, which having now read RB's review is disappointing. Still, we both enjoyed what we were doing, went at this for quite a while with the occasional break to suck her nipples which she allowed quite vigorously and eventually she came.

I stood up and Charlie sat on the edge of the bed to give me nice OWO and ball sucking which I cut short to avoid an early bath. I went back down on her but she was sensitive now, we both reached for the condom together. Charlie applied it, I lifted her ankles over my shoulders and eased in. She was good and tight, had a brief look of panic as it was going in but I think that's more due to her size than mine! Once in it was a fantastic fuck. Still felt tight and in this position I was in up to the hilt. I varied the pace, I think she preferred it a little slower than full pounding but she was clearly enjoying it too. Was going to enquire about anal but being as this felt so good, and the reluctance to accept rimming, decided to continue as I was. I thought about doggie as she has such a lovely bum, but knew I was already close and anyway whilst in mish we kept dipping in for LFK.

When I knew I couldn't last much longer I asked "can I come in your mouth". "Yes" she gasped. I pulled out quickly and I think Charlie realised how close I was because she jumped into action, pulled off the condom and sucked deeply. Best of all she carried on til the full orgasm was finished. Wonderful. Charlie pointed to her mouth and ran off to the bathroom to spit out and rinse.

Her smile returned to the room with her, she pointed to my now wilting cock and laughed "you strong man!" We laid on the bed chatting for 5 minutes, which was when I learned about things like her name, age, tattoos. Her English isn't great, but her sex is. She's been in England for a year and a half, has a 2 year visa so goes back at the end of the year. Says she'll be in Nottingham next week.
I cleaned up in the en-suite, dressed and left on 30 mins.

Summary: I found Charlie very attractive, great attitude, good sex. What's not to like.

Online mr.bluesky

Good report Scouting and thumbs up for toftt. I hope she returns to Coventry soon. One to put on the hotlist  :thumbsup:

Offline Studdy9

I may have just been lucky, but I've never had a b&s when I've been visit this group. Sounds from youru over review that you weren't left disappointed!